Thread: RS-Active Low Profile Lights with custom HiD lights upgrade

Admin / Pit Boss / Miataholic Phatmiata's Avatar
    Drives
    Kirin the '93LE Roadster #1073
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,518 Times in 4,641 Posts

RS-Active Low Profile Lights with custom HiD lights upgrade

RS-ACTIVE lights with custom HiD lights upgrade asking $1100 shipped or best reasonable offer

This is all all plug and play and has the ballast for the HiD light and everything. There are no light shrounds but you can cut your factory ones in half anmake use of them that way as well. And yes I realized there was some custom stuff going on to make this type of switch, but I recently found my Beloff lights that I thought I had lost so I dont need 4 sets of lights with only one miata. My current setup RS-A is also great condition but gonna swap some lights around now to see which I like better. So now I have 4 sets of Lights!! OMG I need help!! BrainsStorm, RS-A, RS-A with HiD, and Beloff. Time to start selling stuff off.

HiD RSA by Randy George, on Flickr

HiD ballest by Randy George, on Flickr

as you can see, the owner cut into the light housing in order to make all of this fit, but then closed it back up with a clear tube and silicone to make it waterproof for a daily driver.

HiD RSA by Randy George, on Flickr

HiD RSAs by Randy George, on Flickr

HiD RSAs by Randy George, on Flickr

They do look BRIGHT AS HELL in this photo, but since I found my Beloff Lights I dont need 3 sets of lights for one car, so these are for sale in case anyone is looking for a set, will be selling off some other parts as well so stay tuned!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Phatmiata For This Useful Post:

HarryB (01-25-2021),JonB (01-27-2021),speedypenguin (01-24-2021)