Thread: Junkman's Debadging Damage Repair

"Detailing Devil Dog" Junkman2008's Avatar
    Drives
    LS Powered Car
    Thanks Given

Junkman's Debadging Damage Repair

In this video, I repair the damage someone did while trying to remove a dealer badge from the rear of the car. A lot of information about what is going on in the video can be found in the annotations that I have inserted into the video so make sure that you read them.

By the way, it was cut off in the video but for those wondering where my Corvettes are, They live in the garage where I make all my videos, which is across the street from the police station. I set the alarm off in my garage once and they didn't even bother to drive to my house. They just walked across the street. I looked up and seen them coming down my driveway and was like dang... they fast! 👀😄

My daggone blur covered up some of my text but I didn't want anyone with a 105 mm M101A1 Howitzer to be raining down artillery's on my grid coordinates, which is embedded in the video by my body camera 👀👀👀

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Junkman2008 For This Useful Post:

MaRcOp01o (02-02-2021),tsingson (02-03-2021)

Drives
    99 Silver NB
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,066 Times in 1,332 Posts
    It has been a long time since I have seen any activity from you. Glad to see you are still around!

"Detailing Devil Dog" Junkman2008's Avatar
    Drives
    LS Powered Car
    Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by tsingson View Post
    It has been a long time since I have seen any activity from you. Glad to see you are still around!
    This woman tagged me and placed me on her reservation so I can't run free like I use to. But hey, I'm getting too old to be running like I was so I can't complain. I got pretty lucky. 😁😁😁

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Junkman2008 For This Useful Post:

tsingson (02-03-2021)