Thread: Lots for sale - Recaro, M2, Nielex, Zoom and more

3,000 rpm - starting to feel the power druz's Avatar
    Drives
    Signal Orange '89 V8
    Thanks Given

Lots for sale - Recaro, M2, Nielex, Zoom and more

It's about time for me to thin out the collection a little bit. Some things I just don't have a need for anymore, others I've kept around just in case I get around to another build. But since I'm in the mindset of selling, I figure this is as good a time as any to move those on to someone who will actually use them. Most prices will include US domestic shipping and Paypal fees. International is possible depending on exactly where. I'll update this thread/first post when I come across more parts as well, this is probably just the first round. PM me here or DM on IG (druzroadstar) if you're interested in anything or have any questions.

Recaro SP-A Racer. I bought this about 10 years ago and have used it for one track weekend, and half days at that. Otherwise it's been sitting in its box. Before that it was sparingly used in a 911 cup car. It's way expired, but in great shape. Only a few small marks in the the fabric, as pictured. Comes with steel side mounts. A new one in Kevlar like this is $3000+. Asking $1200 SOLD

Racelogic RLTC6DIA traction control system, brand new. These have been long discontinued but still very sought after because they are probably the best aftermarket TC system made. Very popular with 90's cars that didn't have TC from the factory (BMW, RX7, Supra, etc) and also used on some boutique supercars of the era. Uses stock ABS sensors. I bought this 6 cylinder version (works with 4 and 6 cyl and 2 rotors) thinking I would never find an 8 cyl version for my V8. It can be made to work with an 8, but it's not ideal as it can only cut up to 6 cylinders. Well I finally found a used 8 cyl version before I got around to installing it, so I don't need this one. Again, brand new, and with the digital adjuster upgrade. $1200 shipped.SOLD

M2-1028 Vitaloni mirrors Genuine M2 Incorporated Vitaloni mirrors. IYKYK. These have been painted black. I can't guarantee it's Brilliant Black but it looks like it. There are a few minor scratches in the paint. Also, as with most examples the edges of the lenses are deteriorating but if you get the Zoom blue lenses (which are a must to help increase visability) it isn't noticeable. Comes with gaskets and torx screws. The last 2 sets have sold for over 90k yen on auction. I'll take $700 shipped.SOLD

Nielex tombstone Speaks for itself. I don't really want to sell this one, but I'm not changing my M2 setup either. A few minor imperfections as pictured. Sticker is worn, but most don't even have them anymore. It's actually not mounted but I have a cracked but usable tombstone that I was going to install it on. $700 shipped.SOLD

Nielex rear tow hook Polished stainless steel, not aluminum. The previous owner modified a couple of the mounting holes, but the hook area is in great shape. $200 shipped.

Zoom Engineering fuel lid This is just the lid itself, no hinge or base cup. I was going to modify it to spin on like the M2-1001 instead of flipping up, but I'm probably never going to get around it. If you can do something with it, go for it. $75 shipped.

Eunos logo aluminum ignition trim $40 shippedSOLD

Eunos logo aluminum oil cap $40 shipped.

Momo Race 350mm With grey horn button. Has a few small scratches. $120 shipped.

Last edited by druz; 07-06-2021 at 02:27 PM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to druz For This Useful Post:

HarryB (04-19-2021),MaRcOp01o (04-19-2021),oldgrayleather (04-18-2021),Phatmiata (05-23-2021),speedypenguin (04-19-2021),vote4pedro (04-19-2021)

6,000 rpm - mere mortals would shift oldgrayleather's Avatar
    Drives
    '90 Mariner, '92 SB, '91 BRG
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 3,787 Times in 946 Posts
    Amazing collection of special goodies for sale!! Can’t believe I don’t “need” anything right now. GLWS!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to oldgrayleather For This Useful Post:

druz (04-18-2021)

2,000 rpm - light wheelspin, no bog here! HMT's Avatar
    Drives
    '94 BRG 1.8
    Thanks Given
    Hi there,

I'd like the Eunos logo aluminum ignition trim , if possible.

Cheers,
    Chris

Drives
    Signal Orange '89 V8
    Thanks Given
    Nielex tombstone and Eunos ignition trim sold. Thanks!

Drives
    Signal Orange '89 V8
    Thanks Given
    Finally updated the original post. Round 2 coming soon.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to druz For This Useful Post:

oldgrayleather (07-06-2021),speedypenguin (07-07-2021)

2,000 rpm - light wheelspin, no bog here! Infedora's Avatar
    Drives
    1990 White
    Thanks Given
    Will that nielex clear an r rear spoiler? Curious what’s in the next lot.

Drives
    Signal Orange '89 V8
    Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by Infedora View Post
    Will that nielex clear an r rear spoiler?
    Probably not, it's designed to fit against the bumper for max ground clearance.