Thread: Sharksgiving 2022

Drives
    Sharka
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,007 Times in 1,278 Posts

Sharksgiving 2022

Welcome to Sharksgiving 2022!!!
    This is my 12th time doing a Black Friday sale. It nearly kills me every year, but it makes a lot of folks happy. Here's the 2022 version.

The sale will run through 11/29, the Tuesday after Cyber Monday. The sale will be shut off sometime that Tuesday evening, local time in New Mexico.

GAUGES: $99 + shipping
    Any design you see in my store. Any lighting color. Any speed scale. As long as you can order it from the store, this is your price.

NA, NB, NC, and ND are all on sale! FD, Cappuccino and BRZ/FRS gauges are on sale too!!!

NA Center Indicators: $25
    These have been this price as a package deal with a set of gauges in the past. This year, I'm offering them at this price by themselves.

NA HVAC Panels: $75 + shipping
    All designs in my store are on sale at this price. This is the lowest I've ever offered these (well, same price as 2021...)

Badges, horn buttons, shift plates, and door sill inserts: ALL ON SALE!

During the sale, horn buttons are listed at $32 and shipping. If you want the chrome ring version, that's $1 more. Grab a couple new horn buttons to freshen up your interior look.

Vent Rings

Since I now have a stable manufacturer for vent rings, I can offer these at a sale price again! They're $33 per set, which may indeed be an all time low.

Other items!

There's more in the store for sale and I'm getting tired of typing. Please look around!

Please order via the cart in my store. If you're not seeing sale prices, just hit F5 (refresh) on the main store page and you'll get the deals and Sharksgiving logo at the top.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to revlimiter For This Useful Post:

Agent☣Orange (11-21-2022),HarryB (11-16-2022),MaRcOp01o (11-16-2022),Martin (11-16-2022)

Drives
    Sharka
    Thanks Given
    As in Sharksgivings past, I'm doing random refunds each day for gauge orders. If your order is chosen by the random number generator, I refund back the $99 gauge price and you get your gauges for the price of shipping (and LEDs if ordered).

I turned the sale on late Tuesday and there were very verrry few gauge orders, so the first drawing was for Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday. And the first winner was Jacquie with their order of NA MX-8 gauges. Congrats Jacquie!!

Another order will be chosen tomorrow by random.org. Order a set of gauges and try your luck! And happy Sharksgiving!

Idling - Listen to it purr...
    Drives
    Pearl white 91
    Thanks Given
    I wish that I had anything more to order!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Oh4One4 For This Useful Post:

revlimiter (11-18-2022)

Drives
    Sharka
    Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by Oh4One4 View Post
    I wish that I had anything more to order!
    Fresh gauges to change up the look?

-------

Friday's Sharksgiving random gauge refund winner was Cesar with his order of NB Dragstrip gauges. $99 was refunded back on his order and the gauges will be shipped ASAP.

Congratulations Cesar!

Another set of gauges will be randomly refunded (and thus free) tomorrow. Order a set and try your luck.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to revlimiter For This Useful Post:

HarryB (11-18-2022)

Drives
    Sharka
    Thanks Given

Today's Sharksgiving random gauge refund winner was Gerry with their order of NC Redline gauges. Congratulations Gerry! $99 is back in your paypal account and this should ship Monday.

Who's order will be randomly chosen for the next Sharksgiving gauge winner? Order a set and try your luck! revlimiter.net/store

Drives
    Sharka
    Thanks Given
    Whew, Sunday has me a bit tired. Just... 9 days of sale to go...

Sunday's winner for the random Sharksgiving gauge refund was Floris with their set of NB Apollo gauges. Congratulations Floris! $99USD is back in your paypal account and the gauges will ship ASAP.

Who will find a free set of gauges in their email on Monday morning? One order from today (Sunday) will be chosen by random.org for tomorrow's winner. Buy a set and try your luck!

Individual-1 ☚ ☻ ☛ Agent☣Orange's Avatar
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,318 Times in 2,543 Posts
    Love the Vapor 80s!

No todo que es oro brilla.

2,000 rpm - light wheelspin, no bog here! ozbrock's Avatar
    Drives
    2005 Lava Orange MSM
    Thanks Given
    Adam, do you happen to know if the vent rings will fit on Jeep Commander vents? I would measure the Jeep vents, but I don't have my car here at the moment.
    05 LO MSM: 1100/600 Xidas - 3.63 OSG - TSE EFR6758

Drives
    Sharka
    Thanks Given
    This might kill me, but here goes.

SHARKSGIVING HORN BUTTON RANDOM REFUNDS!!!

My horn buttons fit a LOT more cars than my gauges do, so this give away works for a lot more folks. I have a ton of Miata AND non-Miata button designs attached to universal horn buttons. They fit Momo, Nardi, Sparco, Personal, NRG, Grant, and more. They're the vintage ~59mm Momo-sized button and use a universal trim ring to mount on a variety of different steering wheel bolt patterns.

They do NOT work on an OEM airbag steering wheel! Aftermarket wheels only.

Just like the gauge giveaway, order a horn button to be entered in the random refund contest. All orders get put into a spreadsheet and fed to random.org for picking a winner. That winner then gets the horn button price ($32USD during the sale) refunded back to their paypal and only pay for shipping and whatever else was in their cart.

Horn button (and gauge) refunds will happen throughout Sharksgiving. So grab a fresh button for your steering wheel or a gift to stash under someone's tree. revlimiter.net/store

13. The Following User Says Thank You to revlimiter For This Useful Post:

HarryB (11-25-2022)

Drives
    Sharka
    Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent☣Orange View Post
    Love the Vapor 80s!
    I'm now doing a daily horn button random refund, so it COULD be yours for the price of shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by ozbrock View Post
    Adam, do you happen to know if the vent rings will fit on Jeep Commander vents? I would measure the Jeep vents, but I don't have my car here at the moment.
    To my knowledge, they don't. The Jeep vents need a ring that's more narrow. My rings won't let the vent flaps (vanes?) work correctly.

At least that's what others have told me. I've never owned a Jeep or Eclipse vent set. Is it the Eclipse? I can't remember now... I've only ever had the Miata eyeballs because I love them.

Drives
    Sharka
    Thanks Given
    I haven't been doing great at keeping forums updated but have been updating my instagram with the refund winners.

Two refunds will be awarded tomorrow from today's orders. There's always a ton of orders on actual Black Friday. Doesn't seem right for them to have so much lower odds of getting free stuff as folks buying on other days.

Drives
    Sharka
    Thanks Given
    Today is the last day of Sharksgiving! Get your orders in before the sale goes away. Gauges may never be this cheap again due to rising material costs.

Drives
    Sharka
    Thanks Given

This isn't a clever trick or specially crafted social media Ooopsie! I'm not... smart. I managed to not read the calendar correctly when setting up my Black Friday sale. I thought I'd picked Cyber Monday as the last day.

Anyways, since my store and all the instagram and forum posts mention it going THROUGH Nov 29th... I'll be turning my sale off tomorrow, Nov 30th. And here I was all eager to shut things down this morning...

Happy Sharksgiving y'all! One more day of sale prices. revlimiter.net/store