Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Drives
    Sharka
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,007 Times in 1,278 Posts

Sharksgiving 2022

Welcome to Sharksgiving 2022!!!
    This is my 12th time doing a Black Friday sale. It nearly kills me every year, but it makes a lot of folks happy. Here's the 2022 version.

The sale will run through 11/29, the Tuesday after Cyber Monday. The sale will be shut off sometime that Tuesday evening, local time in New Mexico.

GAUGES: $99 + shipping
    Any design you see in my store. Any lighting color. Any speed scale. As long as you can order it from the store, this is your price.

NA, NB, NC, and ND are all on sale! FD, Cappuccino and BRZ/FRS gauges are on sale too!!!

NA Center Indicators: $25
    These have been this price as a package deal with a set of gauges in the past. This year, I'm offering them at this price by themselves.

NA HVAC Panels: $75 + shipping
    All designs in my store are on sale at this price. This is the lowest I've ever offered these (well, same price as 2021...)

Badges, horn buttons, shift plates, and door sill inserts: ALL ON SALE!

During the sale, horn buttons are listed at $32 and shipping. If you want the chrome ring version, that's $1 more. Grab a couple new horn buttons to freshen up your interior look.

Vent Rings

Since I now have a stable manufacturer for vent rings, I can offer these at a sale price again! They're $33 per set, which may indeed be an all time low.

Other items!

There's more in the store for sale and I'm getting tired of typing. Please look around!

Please order via the cart in my store. If you're not seeing sale prices, just hit F5 (refresh) on the main store page and you'll get the deals and Sharksgiving logo at the top.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to revlimiter For This Useful Post:

Agent☣Orange (11-21-2022),HarryB (11-16-2022),MaRcOp01o (11-16-2022),Martin (11-16-2022)