Thread: 2011 Miata Touring PRHT with LFX Swap

Idling - Listen to it purr...
    Drives
    LFX NC Miata
    Thanks Given

2011 Miata Touring PRHT with LFX Swap

People more intelligent than me have suggested it is time to get my affairs in order. One of the projects that will take longer is selling my NC. My design intent was to create a high-performance daily driver while retaining all the features and creature comforts of the original NC.

The chassis has 65+K miles and the 2012 Camaro LFX 6L50 drivetrain has some 28K miles. I have put about 7K miles on it after the swap. It retains PS, PB, ABS, AC, Cruise Control, and AT Paddle Shifters. Even the windshield washer was retained. Environmental systems are intact including Racing Cats and evaporative emissions controls.

Breathing was improved with Cool Air Intake Racing Cats, and Cat-back exhaust. The completed engine and transmission swap was optimized for premium fuel, chassis mass and Michelin Pilot-Sport All Season Radials using HP Tuners.

Suspension was improved with MeisterR ZetaCRD coilovers. Other improvements include custom Leather seats, 10" Android Display, SmartTop one touch power roof.

The car is being offered for sale at

https://www.trackandfieldmotors.com/...ring-c-376.htm

Car has been titled in Florida since new.

Additional information available upon request.

Looking for more than $40KEnginebaySmal.jpgMazda_MX_5_20221121 -152.jpgMazda_MX_5_20221121 -125.jpgMazda_MX_5_20221121 -60.jpg

Idling - Listen to it purr...
    Drives
    LFX NC Miata
    Thanks Given
    I wise man said, "If the seller sets his price higher than any buyer is willing to pay, then the correct person already owns it."

This must be the case with this car. And quite frankly, without my medical condition, I would not be selling.

BTW the car comes with a complete set of factory service manuals for both the Miata and the Camaro drive-train donor.

But the car must be sold. So, if you have any interest, please contact the dealer handling sale.

https://www.trackandfieldmotors.com/...ring-c-376.htm

Mazda_MX_5_20221121 -57.jpg Mazda_MX_5_20221121 -207.jpg