Thread: ArtWorks DEWA 1013-Z (Japan Exclusive Design) Fully BUILT Cluster

Admin / Pit Boss / Miataholic Phatmiata's Avatar
    Drives
    Kirin the '93LE Roadster #1073
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,518 Times in 4,641 Posts

ArtWorks DEWA 1013-Z (Japan Exclusive Design) Fully BUILT Cluster

READ: ArtWorks DEWA 1013-Z (Japan Exclusive Design) Back in Early 2000 you could get these custom built clusters from Dewa-san (RIP) You had to mail him yours, LOL, or you could piece them together yourself a-la-carte piece by piece. This was built by ME, and I also upgraded the white high beam indicator with a nicer purple one, it was how I made mine slightly different than the built AW-Dewa clusters. This has all the rarest parts everyone wanted back in the day, the Special Edition 1013-Z faces, Needle Caps, the Metal G-Series overlays, the 4 angle diamond cut gauge rings, and the Main Cluster Cover Panel Type-B. I have had this in my possession for well over 15+ years but moving on and letting someone else enjoy Dewa-sans amazing ArtWorks. $1800 shipped in the USA. Say what you will, but until you have sat in a Miata with this setup you will never understand, truly like nothing else. ;p

ArtWorks Dewa 1013-Z by Randy George, on Flickr

Backside ArtWorks DEWA 1013-Z (Japan Exclusive Design) Fully BUILT Cluster by Randy George, on Flickr

ArtWorks Dewa 1013-Z installed by Randy George, on Flickr

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phatmiata For This Useful Post:

HarryB (02-10-2023),vote4pedro (02-10-2023)