Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody here use Chemical Guys?

Idling - Listen to it purr...
    Thanks Given

Anybody here use Chemical Guys?

I ordered the Chemical Guys Blacklight Glaze/Sealant, and the V7 Detailer for my Bravada, has anybody here tried it?

3,000 rpm - starting to feel the power Tkblazer's Avatar
    Drives
    Black 94
    Thanks Given
    I've only used their microfiber towels, which I like.

2,000 rpm - light wheelspin, no bog here! CeeJaayDM's Avatar
    Drives
    2012 CWP MS3
    Thanks Given
    never tried what you ordered but i do recommend the hex logic pads they carry and the carnauba wax 3x stuff they got. it's good stuff.
    instagram >>> @cmxciii

no moar miata. i just lurk & stuff now.

Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by CeeJaayDM View Post
    never tried what you ordered but i do recommend the hex logic pads they carry and the carnauba wax 3x stuff they got. it's good stuff.
    I was thinking about trying the 3X, but I think im going to finish off my tub of AutoGlym before I but a new wax. And I have read alot of good things about the Hex Logic pads. Once I get a PC I think i may try them.

2,000 rpm - light wheelspin, no bog here! BMS 4EVER's Avatar
    Drives
    1991 Classic Red
    Thanks Given
    The v.r.p dressing will get your interior, rubber trim, weather stripping, and tires looking freak to death, yo.

Thanks Given
    Ok so FedEx made me angry yesterday... They are on my road between 9:30am-11:45am every weekday, but not yesterday. Me and the wife had places to go, so I decided it was a good idea to have the car washed, clayed, and polished before FedEx got here so I could jump right into the BlackLight. About 3pm rolled around I couldnt wait anymore, so I slapped a coat of Megs Ultimate Paste Wax... Just for FedEx to show up as I was wiping off the last few panels... To pass time before applying wax, we even decided we should clean up the Daisies and put them back on since the threat of snow seems to have dissipated.
    My best friend Zach said he may come by today, if thats the case. We are going to detail his Classic Red 90'. Last time it was detailed was last summer... So I think we may give it a go with the Chem Guys...
    Here is atleast pics My car clean again.
    IMG_3141.jpgIMG_3146.jpgIMG_3142.jpg

Drives
    Black 94
    Thanks Given
    car looks great! is that original paint?

Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by Tkblazer View Post
    car looks great! is that original paint?
    Yes it is, . Got the car from its 2nd owner a little more than a year ago, we picked it up with 72k on the clock. The two previous owners garaged it. And now it does not go 2 weeks without atleast a wash and a coat of wax. It has what i would consider a small amount of dings for a 11yr old car. Now I need to find time to try the Chem Guys on her. Since I used the V7 detailer this morning, I can say it does leave the paint very slick feeling, it also appears to hide some of the more shallow scratches. The Bravada in the 3rd pic is going to get the BlackLight tomorrow. Once I get around to doing the Miata I will post my impression of it.

Drives
    1991 Classic Red
    Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by BMS 4EVER View Post
    The v.r.p dressing will get your interior, rubber trim, weather stripping, and tires looking freak to death, yo.
    Fucking autocorrect. I meant fresh. Wtf is freak to death?

Thanks Given
    Well now my Bravada is looking "freak to death" LMAO love it. Thats what im going to say about awesome car stuff now. Its freak to death! IMG_3304.jpgIMG_3301.jpg

Drives
    1991 Classic Red
    Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by JuicyK View Post
    Well now my Bravada is looking "freak to death" LMAO love it. Thats what im going to say about awesome car stuff now. Its freak to death! IMG_3304.jpgIMG_3301.jpg
    Lmfao. That thing is lookin clean!

Thanks Given
    Thanks , Thats what im going for. Hope this weekend I will get to do the Miata. And BTW, anybody who runs across this. Chemical Guys Micro Fiber towels are awesome. With my chemicals I was shipped their Shaggy, and the Monster towel. They cost more than say part store towels, but the quality is there.

Drives
    Black 94
    Thanks Given
    I use their blue monster towels for onr washes and their gold ones for quick detail or polish removal

2,000 rpm - light wheelspin, no bog here! Mexican_Guy's Avatar
    Drives
    the metro bus
    Thanks Given
    my car as ben "treated" 2 time already by the chemical guys crew xD
    sorry i dint know crap about care and detailing, here in l.a. i wen to the showroom, and i wen to a class to learn and they got a lot, i mean a lot of things waxes polishes oils and things to clean the car, since one of my friends work there, he help me out to chose wax and other things i use for my car, so far, my painting its now in excellent condition, i was beat up bad before, and its only 2 years old my car xD

i got the .. waterless wax? crap i don't remember lol and one interior shampoo and one yellow butter wax or something lol

if you call ask for george, he know a lot and will explain everything step by step as many times y need it, (ask me who i know) they are low prices and good stuff. maybe he can get you a discount of something lol
    Last edited by Mexican_Guy; 03-27-2012 at 12:31 AM. Reason: ahhh correcting words lol
    2010 NCII TR

Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBerserk View Post
    my car as ben "treated" 2 time already by the chemical guys crew xD
    sorry i dint know crap about care and detailing, here in l.a. i wen to the showroom, and i wen to a class to learn and they got a lot, i mean a lot of things waxes polishes oils and things to clean the car, since one of my friends work there, he help me out to chose wax and other things i use for my car, so far, my painting its now in excellent condition, i was beat up bad before, and its only 2 years old my car xD

i got the .. waterless wax? crap i don't remember lol and one interior shampoo and one yellow butter wax or something lol

if you call ask for george, he know a lot and will explain everything step by step as many times y need it, (ask me who i know) they are low prices and good stuff. maybe he can get you a discount of something lol
    I have been looking at their shampoos, and the "fake" clayblok think. When I call I will make sure to ask for George about the clay thing. Thanks for the info.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast