Thread: HUGE NB part out.

2,000 rpm - light wheelspin, no bog here! phrenetiK's Avatar
    Thanks Given

HUGE NB part out.

Hi guys, I just got a loan approved for 35grand with 4.0% interest so I am going to be buying a 2003-2006 m3 for around 20~. Due to this I am going to be parting out the miata. Most mods are for sale, then I will be selling or trading in the miata.

-note big items like hood and hardtop will not be shipped-

Hard top w/ defrost and headliner, fresh paint job twilight blue - 800 + your soft top
    Konig flat outs in mag blue with less than 50 miles on Kumho ecsta 205/50/15 tires - 650 or your stocks + 400
    Konig flat outs in bronze with hankook rs3s. 4 autox events on them, no flaws - 700 or your stocks + 500
    Autokonexion Widebody NB kit - 600
    Brand new unused harddog hardtop hardcore roll bar- 425
    Retrofit 6000k flat black HID headlights - 350 + stock headlights or 500.
    Chaser aero CF hardtop spoiler - 250
    Chaser aero CF hood - 400
    Racing beat exhaust with burnt blue tips - 150 + stock exhaust
    Gunmetal valve cover with blue letters - 100 + yours
    JL Amp, track dog footwell sub enclosure, and JL sub - 325 +FREE 4GA WIRING KIT ALREADY GOOD TO GO! (170, 145, 80 when i bought them last month)
    Canadian Bride vios iii seats - 450 w/ the brackets to your seat rail.
    Nardi deep corn 330mm - 125 + your stock
    daikei hub - 75 dollars
    injoy door pulls. black w/ red stitching - 30 dollars brand new.
    authentic bride wrapped center console, shiftboot, ebrake cover - i paid 300 in materials alone, yours for 150 + stock console and shiftboot.

that's all I can think of for now. I will sell the car with 104k miles for 5500 or 6300 if i leave the hard top on due to not finding a soft top. on to some pictures.

yell if you need pictures of anything else! items critical to my car being dailyable will not ship until i get the stock part first (items like steering wheel, etc.) granted after I have the new car the miata will no longer be dailied and then i can ship you parts as soon as you want them but we're a week or two away from that. things like the hard top spoiler will ship out immediately.

i accept credit cards as payment (through Square) for anyone that does not purchase from me in person.

thanks yall!
    Last edited by Agent☣Orange; 04-02-2012 at 06:10 PM.

2,000 rpm - light wheelspin, no bog here! phrenetiK's Avatar
    Thanks Given
    everything sold that i want to sell, keeping the rest and the car! please close thread.

Individual-1 ☚ ☻ ☛ Agent☣Orange's Avatar
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 2,544 Posts
    You got it.