Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Windsor Meeting Place

1,000 rpm - releasing the clutch
    Thanks Given
    Plenty of muscle cars, maybe not enough ricers lol. Good luck in your miata search and PM "psulja" or me if you find one and want to ask anything about spec or condition. Between the two of us we have owned / own all three gens.
    CURRENT: black NC PRHT - mazdaspeed springs, RacingBeat sways, FM duals, lowered seat, accelerator pedal mod.
    EX (260K km of adventures): blue NB - FM suspension, momo steering, FD OEM shift knob, cold-side intake, RacingBeat exhaust.

5,000 rpm - there be torque here! psulja's Avatar
    Drives
    1999 Twilight Blue/1991 Mariner Blue
    Thanks Given
    blackchicken is pretty much the biggest ricer in town; just a heads up.. he'll try to convince you to get a pink rollbar, yellow underglow, chrome 18's on an NA that is painted lime green. I don't think I've ever met someone with worse taste than him. He once thought it'd be cool to make a spoiler out of a 2x6, a couple 2x2's and some 3" deck screws for his NC. Thankfully I slapped him before he put the first screw into his trunk. You've been warned.
    Paul | IG- @psulja
    Build thread:
    1991 Mariner Blue - Built 1.8 swap, EFR, Fab9Tuning, Tii drivetrain

1,000 rpm - releasing the clutch
    Thanks Given
    ^ "Imma let you finish, but psulja's trolling is the greatest of all time - the greatest of all time!".

Back to Windsor news... tagged a BRG NA yesterday that I saw at the mall. A classic mini owner I was talking with also said they never get enough cars out for a drive so at least he would be cool with meeting up with miatas next time we set one up.
    CURRENT: black NC PRHT - mazdaspeed springs, RacingBeat sways, FM duals, lowered seat, accelerator pedal mod.
    EX (260K km of adventures): blue NB - FM suspension, momo steering, FD OEM shift knob, cold-side intake, RacingBeat exhaust.

3,000 rpm - starting to feel the power treeafodo's Avatar
    Drives
    a rustbucket.
    Thanks Given
    Probably a long shot but worth the shot anyways. I saw a white NA on Cabana today by the college. The paint was super clean! It appeared to be lowered a bit, but by the time I noticed it it was pretty small in my mirrors, on daisies, middle aged man and his wife. Is it one of you guys by any chance?
    Austin.
    Lexy (Little Hobo) - Transforming from Wreck to Race Car.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueiii View Post
    Your priorities seem a bit messed up to me, although that's because I try to get my lap times to decrease.

5,000 rpm - there be torque here! psulja's Avatar
    Drives
    1999 Twilight Blue/1991 Mariner Blue
    Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by treeafodo View Post
    Probably a long shot but worth the shot anyways. I saw a white NA on Cabana today by the college. The paint was super clean! It appeared to be lowered a bit, but by the time I noticed it it was pretty small in my mirrors, on daisies, middle aged man and his wife. Is it one of you guys by any chance?
    From the people that have posted here I'm pretty sure it isn't any of them, unless it is a lurker..

Anyone up for meeting up for coffee or going for a bit of a drive? I know this Friday we might be working on BlackChicken's NC and my NA (maybe) if anyone wants to stop in for a bit..
    Paul | IG- @psulja
    Build thread:
    1991 Mariner Blue - Built 1.8 swap, EFR, Fab9Tuning, Tii drivetrain

Idling - Listen to it purr...
    Thanks Given

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12