Thread: Poker Run...Aug 18

2,000 rpm - light wheelspin, no bog here! 3MiataFamily's Avatar
    Drives
    '94 Miata
    Thanks Given

Poker Run...Aug 18

OK folks...once again, it is time for my annual Poker run.

this is the only run of the year that is self paced.. (this is NOT a race!!)...nice ride thru the countryside on what will hopefully be a beautiful sunday afternoon. followed by a picnic.

Start will be at MODERN MOTORS Mazda/Dodge in Thomaston. Drivers meeting at 9am...departure at 9:30am

This little ride will take you on a 100+ mile ride thru some of the more scenic and fun roads in the northwest corner...answering questions and collecting cards along the way.

YOU MUST HAVE 2 PEOPLE IN THE CAR

Plan on being out most of the day, because the run will end with a picnic. Everyone is asked to bring something to the table...side dish..chips..dips..dessert..have a specialty dish?...bring it!! Club will provide burgers and dogs and paper products and yours truly will be doing the cooking for all the folks in attendance. Please, do not make or bring too much...we always end up with way too much left over. Plan on taking your leftovers home with you and if it needs a serving spoon, bring it!! I will have a couple coolers available at the start to put things in so you do not have to carry it around all day. finish picnic location will be at the end of your instructions...no peeking!!

BRING YOUR BEVERAGE OF CHOICE

I will have 'some' bottled water and soda on hand...but if you want something more 'adult' oriented...please bring it yourself.

If you RSVP, PLEASE SHOW UP!! Dead or in Jail are only acceptable excuses for not showing up if you RSVP... I need an EXACT car count by Friday evening because i go out on the route and place the playing cards on Saturday and I only put out enough for the registered participants and if you don't show up it screws things up and if you decide at the last minute to attend there will not be enough cards out there.

entry cutoff is Friday Aug 16 at 7pm. if you have not entered by then.....oh well.

Dash plaque for every car...trophy for best poker hand..and a good time will be had by all

Joe

Link to RSVP page...
    http://nutmegmiatainc.org/main.php?i...mod=caldetails

Nominal $10 per car charge for Non-Nutmeg Miata club members
    Last edited by 3MiataFamily; 08-11-2013 at 11:14 PM.
    President Nutmeg Miata Club/94 C pkg/163k/VMaxx/RB header/exhaust/NEW PAINT!/RB sways/OZ Racing Starlights/Boss Frog Twin

2,000 rpm - light wheelspin, no bog here! 3MiataFamily's Avatar
    Drives
    '94 Miata
    Thanks Given
    Open to anyone close that wants to come out and have a good time...
    President Nutmeg Miata Club/94 C pkg/163k/VMaxx/RB header/exhaust/NEW PAINT!/RB sways/OZ Racing Starlights/Boss Frog Twin