Thread: Ethanol-free gasoline in Ontario?

1,000 rpm - releasing the clutch
    Thanks Given

Ethanol-free gasoline in Ontario?

Does anyone know which of the Top Tier suppliers still offer ethanol-free premium fuel at their pumps? I am fairly sure the majority (if not all?) of PetroCanada stations have ethanol in their Ultra94.

And I believe that Shell stations have Premium (91 octane) with zero ethanol content. True? False? Depends on location? What have you guys found?
    CURRENT: black NC PRHT - mazdaspeed springs, RacingBeat sways, FM duals, lowered seat, accelerator pedal mod.
    EX (260K km of adventures): blue NB - FM suspension, momo steering, FD OEM shift knob, cold-side intake, RacingBeat exhaust.

Idling - Listen to it purr... SKAR's Avatar
    Thanks Given
    About everywhere seems to be ethanol free for 91. I haven't gotten petros 94 yet so Im not sure on that one.

Thanks Given
    PetroCanada with ultra94 are the old Sunoco stations that converted to PetroCan so I think the fuel is the same - definitely has ethanol (hence the high octane in it).

Would be good of most 91octane is ethanol-free but I find that too good to be true??
    CURRENT: black NC PRHT - mazdaspeed springs, RacingBeat sways, FM duals, lowered seat, accelerator pedal mod.
    EX (260K km of adventures): blue NB - FM suspension, momo steering, FD OEM shift knob, cold-side intake, RacingBeat exhaust.

Thanks Given
    Some more info:
    http://www.pure-gas.org/

Looks like Shell "V-power" 91 octane is 0% ethanol.