Review: Nielex Polished Stainless Steel Tow Hooks

Manufacture: Nielex

Country of Manufacture: Japan

Production: Out of production since 2004

Item: Tow Hooks

This is more of a history than a review per say, I wanted this information to be available for future owners in case they happen to come across these. We all know what tow hooks are for, and they all serve the same purpose. This was a Limited Run produced by Nielex - Japan. Not sure the exact time frame they made these, but I have owned these for about 10 years now. They are more like artwork than anything else, they work just like any other tow hook, as I had them installed on my 96 Miata for a few years. They have a nice weight to them, and the polish was mirror-like, just incredible looking in person. These are more geared toward the guys that like the car shows and attention to details, the front is designed a similar shape as the Ms-1028 version, and the rear is standard design like you would see by Carbing or Beatrush. The Nielex slogan is (Advance of Metal Parts) and they really live up to their name. Everything I have purchased from Nielex is insanely cool, and extremely high quality, these are no exemption.