Make: Custom Harley Softtail Springer, 1947 replica
Year: 2008 custom build, titled/registered as 2008
Miles: 6,8xx
Price: $12,900 OBO and open to trades up and down
Contact Information: PM please, well send phone number from there

Intentions: I am looking to get back in to the great Miata family. I am ready to move on past this 2-wheel joy and back to 4-wheels. I am open to trades toward:

1. Later NB, preferably a great example of a LOVED and CARED FOR MazdaSpeed or tastefully modded standard model
2. EXOTEC that is fully registered and complete, or partially complete, or something similar I have not yet heard of. Open to suggestions on that one.

Course, I will negotiate additional funds based on the conditions and specifics on either end. I am open to options and input, and trust this bike to ride it anywhere necessary for the right car.

Description: I am selling my custom built Softtail Springer. It is a full custom build, from frame to fenders to dash. I have full receipts and list of parts used. NJ title in hand as a 2008 build. I recently moved from NJ to UT for work.

This was designed with the style something your grandfather would have built in his garage over years of collecting parts....it is not a show bike and will never win awards for chrome and shiny paint. Think 1950s rat rods, t-buckets and hot rods.

built/assembled by Roland Classic Customs in Thibedaux, LA in 2008
modified DNA Specialty 250 frame
ultima 113ci 'el bruto' motor
6-speed
Mikuni HSR-45 carb
dry clutch
belt primary drive
1947 springer replica front end
1947 original police seat, unrestored
1972 round rear swing arm
custom round oil tank
custom fenders