Thread: Parting a '92 B&T

2,000 rpm - light wheelspin, no bog here! 3MiataFamily's Avatar
    Drives
    '94 Miata
    Thanks Given

Parting a '92 B&T

Hit HARD in the rear..but it still runs and drives? interior was swapped into a 95, so the interior on that one is available. Drivers seat is toast. Have good front bumper cover that needs paint...$100...2 black fenders in really good shape...$100 each..hood..$125..various inter bits..PM me with needs. Rear end..$200...driveshaft..$75...motor..209k..runs MINT. TB/WP etc done last year...$300 (will not ship) can hear it run...Trans..$200.

Also have a friend just 8 blocks away that has Laguna Blue parts that was also hit in rear..nose, hood, front fenders, motor, trans, interior stuff...similarly priced and ready to go.

Actual shipping at buyers expense. Located in Waterbury, CT...but will meet within a reasonable distance.
    President Nutmeg Miata Club/94 C pkg/163k/VMaxx/RB header/exhaust/NEW PAINT!/RB sways/OZ Racing Starlights/Boss Frog Twin

2,000 rpm - light wheelspin, no bog here! 3MiataFamily's Avatar
    Drives
    '94 Miata
    Thanks Given
    This car actually belongs to a Nutmeg Clubmember...but he does not turn wrenches...I am doing him a favor..the replacement car was purchased from a member on the other Roadster Forum a couple weeks ago
    President Nutmeg Miata Club/94 C pkg/163k/VMaxx/RB header/exhaust/NEW PAINT!/RB sways/OZ Racing Starlights/Boss Frog Twin

5,000 rpm - there be torque here! The Driver's Avatar
    Drives
    1996 Montego Blue Leather Package + 5 Speed = Torsen II
    Thanks Given
    Per forum rules, we need you to post pics, or the thread will be locked.
    96 Montego, replacing a 95M... I miss: My running peeps in Tampa, running barefoot @ Clearwater Beach and First Choice BBQ, in Brandon. In So Cal I miss: The Malibu Canyons, CA 33 and In & Out Burgers ! I'm from Tampa, if I was from Tampa Bay, I'd be a fish!

5,000 rpm - there be torque here! The Driver's Avatar
    Drives
    1996 Montego Blue Leather Package + 5 Speed = Torsen II
    Thanks Given
    Sorry, per violation of forum rules, this thread will be locked. Please read the sticky explaining the rules to follow. Thank you.
    96 Montego, replacing a 95M... I miss: My running peeps in Tampa, running barefoot @ Clearwater Beach and First Choice BBQ, in Brandon. In So Cal I miss: The Malibu Canyons, CA 33 and In & Out Burgers ! I'm from Tampa, if I was from Tampa Bay, I'd be a fish!