Thread: Miata parts - No Longer Available

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    4,000 rpm - entering the fun zone Cxmoney's Avatar
    Drives
    A White Miata
    Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by Phatmiata View Post
    Honestly its better to part it out, its painful, but what if some dingleberry kid with money bought it out right and then trashed it like the Blue Potato, I will do the same when the time comes, unless my kids show me they can take care of mine

I do NOT want that to happen. I'd rather the parts live on several great cars, rather than get trashed by someone who couldn't show the proper care or love towards it as I did. The car will still be in my family, as I am selling it to my aunt so she can use it as a daily driver, just stock. Maybe someday I'll buy it back and start all over when she's tired of it, if she ever gets tired of it. There is alot of things I'll do differently for a quicker build come the next time around. I WILL own another one someday. That's for damn sure. Just at this time I don't have any room for it unfortunately.
    Quote Originally Posted by tsingson View Post
    The red is sexy as hell. Would hate to be walking around the car admiring the interior only to see a tan dash. Kinda like seeing a hot chick and finding a dick in the middle.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cxmoney For This Useful Post:

Malibu Q (04-03-2016),NCGreasemonkey (04-03-2016),Phatmiata (04-02-2016),WASABI (04-03-2016)