Thread: 93 LE interior parts...Torsen Swap

2,000 rpm - light wheelspin, no bog here! 3MiataFamily's Avatar
    Drives
    '94 Miata
    Thanks Given

93 LE interior parts...Torsen Swap

OK folks...Christmas is coming and guess what Santa can put under your tree!!

Complete 93 LE interior...well, pretty much everything anyway. How about some REALLY NICE red leather seats...condition is 8.5-9 outta 10...door panels w/factory tweeters..kick panels..rear quarter panels..complete carpet including rear shelf and bulkhead..dash..teardrop speaker grills with the proper plastic backs..glovebox..stainless door sills..leather steering wheel..nice console w/power window switch and cupholder...proper red boot cover.

All parts are in really nice shape with the following notes..dash is the proper red dash with that icky black paint on the top...paint has some scuff marks, and a small hole on the passenger side, about 1/2" x 1/4"...see the pics in the link for closeups. Careful inspection shows that the top piece MAY be able to be separated from the red pieces if the backside of the dash is completely stripped. if that is the case, i will throw in a really nice black dash so you can try it. Seats are in excellent condition ..minimal bolster wear, again, see the closeup pics in the link. No rips or tears. I show one scratch on the passenger seat bottom, and it looks relatively fresh...probably from when the guy was moving this stuff around in storage.

the link has BIG pics of everything...except the main carpet. Have not gotten that cleaned up yet. same for the floor mats. the carpet is in the house warming up so I can get it clean..(damn cold in the garage here in CT!!) There are over 20 pics of all the actual parts included. BIG pics..

One thing in the photo album is the BBS center cap wrench...not included with the package, but available separately...shoot me an offer on that piece.

No shipping right now...but if this stuff is still here in a week, i would be more than happy to ship at buyers expense..actual shipping cost. that said, i am looking for local pickup or delivery. I am more than willing to meet someone 1/2 way up to 100 miles.

Asking $1100 for EVERYTHING as a package. Unfortunately, there was no hardware with the parts. WILL NOT SEPARATE RIGHT NOW SO DON'T ASK...YET.

http://s1309.beta.photobucket.com/us...taDad/library/

Torsen swap..4.10 from a 95 with 113k miles. Car took a rear end hit and broke one of the ears at the notches where it is supposed to break. Housing was professionally repaired by a local welding shop and reinforced on 3 sides with aluminum plates. this thing will NOT break there again!!. Includes housing/diff/axles and driveshaft with bolts. New axle seals. Pics in the link show it disassembled, but it will be properly put back together for pickup. Asking $650..local pickup only or same delivery option as noted above.

Add 3% if using paypal..unless sent as gift. PM me for paypal address.

Thank you for reading all the way thru...shoot me a PM with any other questions.

All parts are located in Waterbury, CT

Joe
    Last edited by 3MiataFamily; 12-02-2012 at 01:40 PM. Reason: corrected link
    President Nutmeg Miata Club/94 C pkg/163k/VMaxx/RB header/exhaust/NEW PAINT!/RB sways/OZ Racing Starlights/Boss Frog Twin

2,000 rpm - light wheelspin, no bog here! iKhanh's Avatar
    Drives
    Red 1990 NA6
    Thanks Given
    the link sent me to an error page. GLWS though!

Admin / Pit Boss / Miataholic Phatmiata's Avatar
    Drives
    Kirin the '93LE Roadster #1073
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,521 Times in 4,642 Posts
    We're sorry, we cannot find the page you requested.
    Please check the URL for correct spelling and capitalization.

We thank you for your patience. If you have any questions, please visit us at photobucket.com or contact your Photobucket team. We are here to help.

1,000 rpm - releasing the clutch
    Drives
    a Laguna Blue 94B
    Thanks Given
    That's what happens when the ad was copy/pasted from CR. http://s1309.beta.photobucket.com/us...taDad/library/

Drives
    '94 Miata
    Thanks Given
    President Nutmeg Miata Club/94 C pkg/163k/VMaxx/RB header/exhaust/NEW PAINT!/RB sways/OZ Racing Starlights/Boss Frog Twin

Drives
    '94 Miata
    Thanks Given
    Seats are gone..along with the interior rear quarters..

partout now in progress on the rest of the individual pieces...door panels complete with teardrop grills...VERY EXCELLENT condition...main carpet...rear bulkhead and rear shelf carpet..console..dash..floor mats (still need to clean those)..boot cover..

Make me reasonable offer..no lowballs because we ALL know what this stuff is worth and how rare it is.

Torsen is gone also

Drives
    '94 Miata
    Thanks Given
    Door panels and teardrop grills are gone...along with the armrests...

Stalled - Fire it up!
    Drives
    a Roadster
    Thanks Given
    $175 shipped to England for the rear boot?

Drives
    '94 Miata
    Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by tarunhari View Post
    $175 shipped to England for the rear boot?
    nope..I've been to England and love the beer, but international shipping is a PITA...and not cheap.

i would ship to the 48 states for that...the top boot is in as new condition...

Idling - Listen to it purr...
    Drives
    91 BRG & 93 LE
    Thanks Given
    Would you ship the top boot and floor mats to Canada for $175?

Drives
    '94 Miata
    Thanks Given
    Top boot cover is spoken for...

carpet is pending

Drives
    '94 Miata
    Thanks Given
    Only thing left is the actual dash...and the front kick panels.

Idling - Listen to it purr...
    Drives
    92 Sunburst
    Thanks Given
    Any power window regulators?

Drives
    '94 Miata
    Thanks Given
    Nope...