So I just got m car back from the tuners after having my JR kit fitted with an MS2 ecu and Aem wideband. and its at best a peace of crap to drive.

I guess what I'm after is some ammunition to bring to the table when I bring it back. I wont drop any names yet as they have been more then helpful so far but right now their best guess is that the coolant temp sensor has died on the dyno run or after the last test drive as they have told me it was totally fine before I took it out for a test drive with a mechanic.

So the right now the car...
wont turnover unless I hammer the throttle multiple times.
will stall if I take my foot off the pedal while cold.
when its warmed up the idle will stick to 2500rpm.
when pulling away its rather lumpy unless I give it some gas.
one warmed up it will sit at 1100rpm but from time to time just hesitate when trying to pull away smoothly.

a quick google says it might be the sensor but the car has been fine up till now so its quite a coincidence.

Since its winter and I've not had a day off to look at it in the light for long all I can say right now on a visual inspection is that rather then welding the wide band down at the bottom of the manifold after the last 2 branches join they have put it in the normal spot. So on my Fujitsubo its only picking up gasses from one cylinder and frankly its maybe too close to the exit on the head to get a good reading (I hear 18" is the minimum) the current location cant be more then 14".

I'm also thinking maybe the tune is bad. I know the UEGO needs to have custom settings rather then the defualt AEM ones the ms2 gives.

so all in all I've paid for a dyno run and 8 hours work for my car to run like shit. not happy if anyone else has other idea's I'd love to put them forward as well.