I should really update this... Well I gave them a 2nd chance and what I got back was a nightmare. Firstly it took till the 9th to finally get it back and it was in a sorry mess when I collected it.

Even with the GM IAT sensor and a new ECU coolant temp sensor its still got a crappy idle and cold start is just as shit is before but it will act normally if I let it warm up kill the engine and do a warm start (it cant seem to switch between cold start and hot maps) Turns out even with an E-mail saying the MS2 was originally for a NA build they might have just tweaked the pre-installed maps rather then start from fresh. So its possible that its rocking an NA tune for the cold start and is only really tuned on the warm tune.

check out this pro install of the vac line to the map sensor

this is how these "pros" left the passenger side foot well

But wait gets worse.... They actually stole shit. at first I noticed they swapped my rad cap, Its was a Mishimoto cap so its nice looking but not expensive, I was pissed and the guy at the shop claimed he knew nothing. I just told him to find it and send it to me. But the true horror was when I got home. I had a 2nd throttle body, ISC, Airbox and the original pulley taken out from the trunk. They found everything but the cap 2 weeks later and mailed them to me the TB and ISC had been taken apart by someone so clearly they were not lost.

But wait it gets even worse... So turns on the 2nd time they swapped belts and played with the tensioner. How do I know this? Well I got home one day to catch a burning smell. They had forced it so far over to one side that the belt was cutting into the coolant return.

I know why they did it. In my box of parts I left them was a reduction pulley for the M45. Problem is that with the new pulley the angle the belt returns and the smaller size means it has to be cranked up more then normal meaning that with the early JR tensioner they belt pinches or rubs on the hose. To fix this I picked up a smaller belt but sadly it was a little too short on its own so I've put money down on a TDR tensioner that will let me run a Gates 4pk1280 rather then the slightly too big 4pk1313.... and if they had just left on the original pulley or swapped it back I would not have to bother doing this but I just dont have the tools to take off the smaller pulley.