Hello, I have been wanting a GripROYAL.com steering wheel for a while and finally jumped the gun and ordered a NRG slim hub and a white with black center wheel (with royal etched in it). I have been talking to GripROYAL for a while and the customer service was so awesome that I decided I would buy a wheel off of them. Shipping was very fast everything was packed well and they even remembered to put in extra stickers in my favorite color that I asked for!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002620626612
www.GripROYAL.com

Initial impressions:
Quality was great, very sturdy, paint appeared to be great and I wanted to get it in as fast as possible! Installation was pretty basic, just like installing any other wheel and the NRG hub was awesome, very slim so with a quick release it would be absolutely perfect with this deep dish wheel.

Finished thoughts:

Love this wheel, absolutely awesome looking, sturdy, and the customer service is AWESOME.
Pictures:

Heres a review on the new leather wheel.

First off, I noticed this wheel seems to be a little more flimsy than the older wheel the other you couldnt really find any flex in the wheel but in this leather wrapped wheel it has a LITTLE bit of flex, now before you say I wouldnt buy this wheel, in all honesty its not bad at all its not noticeable when driving, and I gaurentee I wont notice it when my track my car. But its worth noting.

Now the quality of the wheel is awesome, the feel is great. stitching seems solid but dosnt look to be the best, I took some close up pics of it for you to make your own decision. Its what I would expect in a ~$150 wheel. I LOVE this wheel and it feels great! I am very happy with it and glad to say its a much better experience than my first wheel from them which was a defected wheel.

I would like to say that grip royal handled my defected wheel with such great customer service that it blew me away. Since it is my daily driver wheel they sent out the replacement first and let me send my wheel after I installed the new one! Now onto the pics:]

Overall its a great looking wheel as you can see.

As you can see the stitching is good, but in some areas dosnt look like it would hold up to years of hard use.

The texture of the leather is awesome! Feels great in your hands!

The center is great, the stitches around the 3 "spokes" arnt the best and thats the only area on the wheel where I was not impressed with.

I love this wheel in my car