Thread: Thanks for the invite Randy

Idling - Listen to it purr...
    Thanks Given

Thanks for the invite Randy

Hey all, looks like the party is already started...I recognize a lot of names here. I'm glad to be onboard. My current Miata is a 91, running a 95 short block with mostly forged internals, a 2871 hanging on a mixture of Bell and FM turbo stuff. Just upgraded to the 2.7 hydra and 1000cc ID injectors. About the only stock parts are the doors....

I'm trying to pull together the funds to do a V8 Miata next, my first Miata was a 99 that I supercharged. I also had but regrettably sold a Simpson Italia. Really wish I had held onto that one. I also had an ubercharged 1995...

The current project car has been ongoing now for the last two years. Lots of retro 1960's type JDM parts, lots of Nakame.....that's about it for now.

Admin / Pit Boss / Miataholic Phatmiata's Avatar
    Drives
    Kirin the '93LE Roadster #1073
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,521 Times in 4,642 Posts
    Yes and you are holding out on the photos, lets see that sexy Nakamae interior already!!

Welcome to the party!

Drives
    '99 Brilliant Black Turbo
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,473 Times in 698 Posts
    You'll have to excuse the cell phone quality pictures, it was all I had on me at the time. I'll be posting some new pictures (from an actual camera, lol) soon after some more goodies go into the car because right now his car is hiding in the corner of my garage.

Nice tough but classic look (now a little lower since I just installed a set of Ohlins on it):

It's what's under the hood that counts, right?

Hiding in the corner: