Thread: HarryB's Strato blue NB2

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    6,000 rpm - mere mortals would shift HarryB's Avatar
    Drives
    '04 Strato Blue NB2
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,275 Times in 1,332 Posts
    Not much going on lately; lots of planning mods, sadly almost none done. Rollbar will delay a couple more weeks, so dicking around with the interior and planning to fab a brake master cylinder brace. Secured a pair of Elise S1 seats as well, but I will get hold of those in the beginning of September, and will need fabbing up mounts, so I do not expect those in the car anytime soon.

Speaking of interior mods, I am thinking of ordering a pair of warm white LED lamps for the map light and footwells, I believe they will suit the classy/retro theme that I have in my mind better than the cool white ones I run now, any suggestions on that?

Crappy cellphone pic to show current status:

The center "tombstone" (radio/ScanGauge) issue/mismatch will be resolved sooner or later, as I plan a rather radical modification (or rather removal/replacement) of those. HVAC will be pulled and bulbs replaced with white LEDs as well (T5's, already got 'em). Now need to find the type of bulbs inside the various switches..maybe I will attempt removing the "condoms" until I find suitable LED replacements, we'll see!
    Last edited by HarryB; 08-18-2015 at 05:55 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to HarryB For This Useful Post:

Greasemonkey2000 (08-18-2015)