Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Individual-1 ☚ ☻ ☛ Agent☣Orange's Avatar
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,321 Times in 2,545 Posts

Agent☣Orange II

AgentOrange
    II

Well hell, it's been a while since I update the Agent☣Orange I thread. Turns out, my ride was fully "warranty blocked" from GM about three weeks after leaving the factory. Tried to delve into it and best guess was a hurricane condition at the dealer lot turned my ride into scrap even though I paid full retail at CarMax because it wasn't recorded on CarFax. That's a heads up to anyone doing business with them to do your diligence before signing anything...something I learned the hard way.

Anyway, offloaded the scrap Vette and letting the lawyers handle it but I managed to convert on fourth down to a beautiful 2012 Grand Sport four months ago and neglected to follow up here, well honestly I was just cautious for the other shoe to drop just in case I made another mistake. Nevertheless, on my path to my C7 Z06 in a few years, I'm currently piloting this beautiful beast that I took some picts of today.

It is a 2012 Corvette Grand Sport with Z16 suspension, dry sump oil in Inferno Orange compared to Atomic Orange before. Basically, if you were to take an ordinary C6 and add a bunch of mods like the Z-51 suspension, huge-ass brakes and tires, performance gear ratios, dry sump oil system, flared fenders and the like, you'd end up with a Grand Sport. Cheaper to buy it this way than to piecemeal it together.

So, all the parts I was amassing before still apply and since it's still orange, my screen name is still valid so here goes so picts:

No todo que es oro brilla.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agent☣Orange For This Useful Post:

Dandy (01-17-2015),ozbrock (01-17-2015),tsingson (01-17-2015),WASABI (01-20-2015)