Thread: Cars, Coffee and California...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    4,000 rpm - entering the fun zone Roadster7's Avatar
    Drives
    '94 Roadster
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,289 Times in 402 Posts
    What a blast that trip was. Your car is perfectly set up for those roads, and I'm forever grateful for the experience of driving up there. I wouldn't have missed the chance to encapsulate these moments; I'm glad most of the shots developed nicely!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Roadster7 For This Useful Post:

oldgrayleather (12-06-2021)

6,000 rpm - mere mortals would shift oldgrayleather's Avatar
    Drives
    '90 Mariner, '92 SB, '91 BRG
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 3,787 Times in 946 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Roadster7 View Post
    What a blast that trip was. Your car is perfectly set up for those roads, and I'm forever grateful for the experience of driving up there. I wouldn't have missed the chance to encapsulate these moments; I'm glad most of the shots developed nicely!

6,000 rpm - mere mortals would shift oldgrayleather's Avatar
    Drives
    '90 Mariner, '92 SB, '91 BRG
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 3,787 Times in 946 Posts
    Corifto arrived the next morning so while Benny was getting a detail, the three of us walked down to the Hermosa pier for a bit of lunch at Patrick Malloy’s and a bit of the salty air. Mostly we spent the time catching up but of course being Friday and all meant one thing, right? KINOD. On top of my house guests, Bo and Ian were down from Oregon and Washington respectively and Druz also made the drive down from NorCal (with a trailer!!). Great opportunity to meet up early for a bite at Chili’s along with Jon B, Matthew (and of course Lexie & Jack). This was the second time I’d seen Bo’s Roadster since he completed it but seeing it parked in his garage was completely different than seeing it out in the wild. And hearing it!!!!

Since I had two guests and only one spare seat we needed to bring along the “daily” so everyone could fit

And an end of the night fill up before we headed out at the crack of dawn to get to JCCS in Anaheim

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to oldgrayleather For This Useful Post:

HarryB (12-08-2021),JamieH (12-14-2021),MaRcOp01o (12-07-2021),MiataQuest (12-07-2021),Roadster7 (12-08-2021),ueru (12-10-2021)