Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    6,000 rpm - mere mortals would shift oldgrayleather's Avatar
    Drives
    '90 Mariner, '92 SB, '91 BRG
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 3,787 Times in 946 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryB View Post
    Has surely been a busy 8 months. Thanks for taking the time to sum them up! I know this is a car forum, but would also love to see some of the house stuff/build here too.
    Thanks Harry, still a lot more catching up to do but feeling motivated! Given the rabbit hole a build thread for a house could be, I’ll ping you some shots when I get caught up on the Roadster stuff ��.

Quote Originally Posted by kung fu jesus View Post
    This post reminded me that it has been nearly 10 years since I moved from California. I wish we had met before I left.

Though we do enjoy Atlanta, we are always open to relocation. That would preferably be Oregon or Washington. Moving abroad is a short list, but I monitor that possibility as well. I have no intentions of ever returning to my native state.
    I’ve felt the same for a long while Steven, especially since you’d made so many great KINOD connections. Funny story but when it looked like I was going to be stuck in Atlanta en route to Miatapalooza and was going to miss the whole weekend I was going to reach out to you and see if I could swing by to say hello. I still count on that happening someday, somehow, wherever that may be.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to oldgrayleather For This Useful Post:

kung fu jesus (10-19-2021)