Thread: Post your vintage/retro inspired NB

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Idling - Listen to it purr...
    Drives
    Black 2002, Garnet 2003
    Thanks Given
    The billet grill along with most of the good gear was removed when I put it up for sale. I'm slowly putting it all back together as it was and even better. On a side note I had purchased a low, 50Km NB8C and decided to sell it instead. Its Titanium colour didn't do it for me. Still, I added 14,000Km in 5 months and made a big profit.
    The seats are MazdaSpeed that even came with NB rails. Super expensive but extremely comfy. As much as I love them, I'm unsure what to do with the interior. I could keep these and use white or gray on the door trims or use the seats I got from a UK 2000 model Icon. I like the look of the Icons seats with separate head restraints. I have the entire parchment interior I could use. It's a dilemma.

As I said, I love the look of the separate head restraints. It's more in line with the classic look. I have all of the mahogany trim as well. I think it would go well with the black exterior. The trouble is I would need to swap the earlier NB8A door trims and centre console for NB8B ones. These weren't available in Australia.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by wilko53; 03-30-2020 at 02:18 AM.
    So many roads ... So little time.

Woody's build thread
    https://mazdaroadster.net/showthread...048#post237048

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wilko53 For This Useful Post:

tsingson (04-01-2020)