Thread: Pandora

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    4,000 rpm - entering the fun zone Cxmoney's Avatar
    Drives
    A White Miata
    Thanks Given

Pandora

Over the past 4 years of ownership I have gained and lost a ton of pictures. my other thread is pretty destroyed with missing pictures so I have decided to make another. and here it is...

This is my project that ive had for the past 4 years. bought in January 2012 with the only modification being a hard dog roll bar.

so here she is when I first got her...

awesome little car, but of course I wanted to get her customized. I remember not really knowing what direction to go until one day on craigslist I saw a set of hot rod smoothies, and I knew I had to have them. I bought them and the direction of my car took shape. it was going to be vintage/retro themed! and thus the idea was born. and here is how she sits today!

I have not done anything drivetrainwise as of yet. my original plan was a V8 swap, but that just is so damn expensive. over $20k! so I think I finally have a swap in mind... the Honda K swap! stock engine reliability of 200rwhp. the idea of forced induction just makes me nervous as my main thing is reliability. and with a K swap being less than $10,000, I think it is a perfect idea, and I get the reliability of a Honda!

of course there are still a million other things I would like to do to the car like flares and wider wheels and whatnot. but we shall see what happens as time progresses!
    Quote Originally Posted by tsingson View Post
    The red is sexy as hell. Would hate to be walking around the car admiring the interior only to see a tan dash. Kinda like seeing a hot chick and finding a dick in the middle.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Cxmoney For This Useful Post:

Agent☣Orange (12-31-2015),Cermivelli (01-14-2016),Dandy (12-22-2015),Greasemonkey2000 (12-22-2015),Hammerhead (12-22-2015),Malibu Q (03-10-2016),MLambert19 (12-22-2015),NCGreasemonkey (12-31-2015),Paul B (12-23-2015),Slampen (12-22-2015),tsingson (12-22-2015)