After a quick stint around town today I feel its necessary to give a quick review.

All I can say is wow. These bars make a big difference. The car feels much more solid and put together. Purposely hit road imperfections and plenty of pot holes. Went out of my way to hit some train tracks. Car is so solid. This sounds similar to reviews of roll bar, door bushings and fender braces. Door bars show how flexy this old car really was even after those other upgrades.

Seems like it helps the front sway bar out quite a bit too. Hard turn ins while entering and exiting free ways as well as tight cornering around town and slow turns in parking lots bring little to not front tire rub.

I feel safer driving the car too. More secure.

They work perfectly with the Elise seats. Like, too perfect. As if they were meant to be together for all time. I use the bar to help lower myself into and out of the seat and feel that ultimately the bar may help save some wear and tear on the pretty seats.

I did the high-tech "one finger width gap" measuring technique during install so there is one finger width between door panel and door bar. Works great with the flat door panels.