Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Placement of tweeters...

2,000 rpm - light wheelspin, no bog here! jux's Avatar
    Drives
    '90 White A-pkg, '08.5 CWP MS3
    Thanks Given
    Interesting install. Never thought about surface mounting tweets in the parcel shelf.
    How's it sound?
    '90 "LE" with red bits - 7/6 Flex, FM Front Bar, 14x7 +19 RPF1, PWR, SPAL, Maxim Works, Thermal R&D, HDHCSDM2, Zoom, Anvil II, 330mm mahogany Deep Corn, AC/PS delete, LE interior, attitude
    '08.5 CWP MS3 GT - AST 4100, TriPoint Rear Sway and Links, JBR STS w/ bushings and lockout plate, Moddiction Anvil II

1,000 rpm - releasing the clutch Silver92B's Avatar
    Drives
    1992 Silverstone
    Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by jux View Post
    Interesting install. Never thought about surface mounting tweets in the parcel shelf.
    How's it sound?
    They actually sound really nice! Of course, the CDTs are very good speakers and they are supplementing the door placed Boston Acoustics. What I really need now is a good subwoofer and and another amp. If I can get a good setup, I think the system will sound very good (for a simple, rather cheap setup)

I do have separate amps for front and rear speakers.. I used the high level inputs of the Ample Audio with the headrest speaker wires for the drivers side in order to get the fade functionality. I'll post pictures after I clean up the messy installation

Idling - Listen to it purr...
    Drives
    1991 Eunos Roadster
    Thanks Given
    Got mine place in the top corner of the quarter window,Mounted on the triangle plates opposite the door mirror off a Mazda Familia (BJ model),98-02 model,I think you guys call them Protege's ,Sorry no photo's as yet,Not allowed to post yet.
    Took stuff all to modify and mount,Nice and easy to do and didn't have to cut anything on the car

Idling - Listen to it purr...
    Drives
    1991 Eunos Roadster
    Thanks Given

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12