Thread: The New Mazda Roadster ND Party RaceⅢ

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Drives
    Eunos Roadster
    Thanks Given

The New Mazda Roadster ND Party RaceⅢ

I was racing the new Mazda ND at the party race three today! It was fun expected, but not to betray their expectations. This was my first circuit run for this year, even in a general way made me not want to return to the pits again, just joking. The New Mazda Roadster ND is a really fun car, the grunting sound that it makes arose in me the passions for race driving. It puts me in a very good mood, it’s been a while that I have raced on the track. For most of the day I was a racing instructor, for those who want to join the Mazda race circuit for this year and in the future. I would recommend that those who want to race there Mazda car on a professional level come to my race driving course to get the hands on experience to be very good circuit drivers in the future. I can say this much that new Mazda ND is so much fun to drive on the circuit. Feel free to contact Ken Auto Japan for more information about anything that you want to know about your Mazda Roadster.ND1.jpgND2.jpgND3.jpgND4.jpg

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenichi Obara For This Useful Post:

fwdtamiya (03-26-2016),HarryB (03-24-2016)