Thread: New NA owner in San Diego!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Idling - Listen to it purr...
    Drives
    BRG 1995 M Edition
    Thanks Given

New NA owner in San Diego!

What's up guys! So I finally broke down and got a Miata I'm not complaining, after a few weeks I can say that I love it! It actually started out as a joke, since my buddy just bought a BRG NB off of his sister. We thought it would be funny to have matching Miata's, and after a some searching on the local classifieds I wasn't finding anything I liked. Since he's from Texas he mentioned searching around the desert states. First look on the Phoenix Craigslist and boom! A BRG M Edition. I was so confused since they never game in that color. What the heck, I thought I would give the used car dealer a call. They couldn't give me any real info about the car, but the AC was ice cold and the car ran well so I bought a one way plane ticket from San Diego to Phoenix and flew out there a few days later. After further investigation the car had been repainted British Racing Green at sometime in it's life. The trunk, cabin, and underneath the hood are still Merlot Mica, but they did a very good job at painting the rest of the car, even the door jams. Anyways, it's all stock and everything works. Here are some pics!

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to szimbric For This Useful Post:

Agent☣Orange (10-01-2016),Fishbulb (10-11-2016),geffrocks86 (10-01-2016),Greasemonkey2000 (10-01-2016),NCGreasemonkey (10-01-2016),Phatmiata (10-10-2016),tsingson (10-02-2016)