07-13-21, Mileage-127,575: As previously mentioned, Misfire has had a misfire since replacing the EGI Main relay. I have been racking my brain trying to figure it out. I have considered just about every possibility.

Unfortunately I haven't had any codes UNTIL i stay on the throttle when the misfire occurs which is worst in higher gears(3rd-5th) between 3500-5500 rpms and the one of the ones I would get is a P0301, cylinder 1 misfire detected.

I would also get a P0010, "A" camshaft position actuator circuit(bank 1), and P0012, "A" camshaft position-timing over retarded(bank 1). Again these would only occur if i tired to push thru the misfire which I rarely did because that isn't a great idea.

I decided to go ahead and replace the fuel filter, fuel pump, spark plugs and plug wires(aftermarket 7mm) since the latter had been on Misfire since I purchased a little over 4.5yrs ago.

I decided to go "full tilt" and get the fancy smancy 8.5mm Magnecor wires from Flyin Miata which they got shipped out quickly.

Took Misfire for a drive and unfortunately the wires didn't fix the issue, oh well that is one maintenance item checked off.