Thread: Trizz's 1994 Miata "The Red Pill"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Idling - Listen to it purr... Trizvi96's Avatar
    Drives
    1994 Red Miata "The Red Pill"
    Thanks Given
    After a bit, I decided, you know what? It's time to get a bit more serious. I ordered a Track Dog Racing Ultra Shield Rally Sport (those capitals tho). To keep me planted into the seat and not on the dash with a Prototipo for a new addition to my face, I also ordered up some Schroth Clubman harnesses. I went ahead and got the six point since I really want to be safe. After work one Friday, I told my friend Jan to come over to help, and my dad also joined in on the fun. We started at 8 30 and did not end up finishing until 12 AM. You can see I accidentally attached a picture of the seat in the last post.

Attachment 18378

Here's Jan being a fool

Attachment 18379

After this, I got my car ready for Radwood up in Sonoma. Got some awesome pictures! Met up with the Blue LS Swapped Miata owner, another owner of a rad Mazda (Ford) courier, I had a really swell time there! We did a parade lap, the source of the first picture, and I had a really good time hanging out with my friend, Tony, who drove from Illinois in his E34 wagon along with our other friends Alex and Lina.

Attachment 18380

Attachment 18381

After much prodding by my buds Steve, goes by Ctsquid here, check out his BRG build, and Samm, an NC owner, I ordered a set of Enkei Compes and Falken Azenis. I got my Enkeis from Amazon for 545 shipped, no tax. Thank you God for Amazon Prime. I went to and from on tires, was thinking maybe I could cheap out on S drives, maybe do Direzzas, but I settled on Falken Azenis for 370 shipped. It was literally a steal on the wheels. I got my wheel stuff delivered within a matter of a week. I was laughing like a mad man checking the wheels out and could not wait to test fit them let alone mount them. I think my mom was lightweight worried that day.

Attachment 18382

Attachment 18383

After the wheels got mounted, I had a bit of issues with rubbing. My friend Mason told me he could roll my fenders. I have to say, he did an excellent job rolling them. I have absolutely no issues with them. I am really thankful he came through for me. The final mount had me really REALLY excited to move on with the build.

Attachment 18384

Attachment 18385

The latest thing I ordered for my car was a Eunos badge from a member on here through my friend Steve. Thank you Matthew and Steve. Cannot wait to receive it, even though it is going to sit for a minute

Attachment 18386

Anyways, that brings us to today. I am waiting on the badge, it should arrive tomorrow. I plan on ordering the Garage Vary taillight conversion next week. I am really in love with the T-Spec ducktail with the TRAP lip that I found on Rev9. I also really would like to do the revlimiter gauges as well. I have time to mess around with it.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trizvi96 For This Useful Post:

Ctsquid (04-30-2018),MiataQuest (05-01-2018),Phatmiata (05-01-2018)