Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Idling - Listen to it purr...
    Drives
    2016 Black Miata GT 6MT
    Thanks Given

New Member From PA

Greetings from Southwest PA!

Barely three weeks ago we bought a new leftover black 2016 ND GT with manual transmission, convertible top and have been completely enjoying it.

Since I was a kid I had admired British and European roadsters and when the Miata appeared on the scene all those years ago, I added it to the list as well since it had that look and engine sound.

Fast forward to three weeks ago, we’re on the way home and my wife spots a few MX5’s on the local dealer lot. We stop to look but it’s after hours so I can’t sit in one to see if, at 6’2”, I even fit. Went back the following day, got a sales rep to open it up, got in and sure enough, I fit. I’ll admit that getting in and out is a process but hey, what in life isn’t?

Test drive was excellent so we did the deal and I’ve been spending some quality time reading the owners manual learning to use the toys.

Lastly, I’m active on a motorcycle forum as I ride a Honda GL1800 Goldwing so I already know not to start a thread regarding motor oil, oil filters, tires, differential lube and cleaning products.

Thanks!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SteveGT For This Useful Post:

dweikum (06-30-2018),kung fu jesus (06-29-2018)