Thread: New member in South Miami

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Idling - Listen to it purr...
    Drives
    a Miata, 2003 Silver
    Thanks Given

New member in South Miami

Yes! Finally, thanks admin for clearing the posting issue... Anyway, became owner of a silver 2003 LS a week ago, didn't know it was an LS till after I bought it! Nice to have sport suspension, Big brakes and an LSD! (and here I had budgeted to add those options at a later date!)
    Tried to make it to Homestead raceway track day (today) but didn't get my Hard Dog roll bar in time, but went anyway to say hi to a friend and fellow Miata owner. So, will be fitting the room bar it in the next few days that way I am ready for Feb 3rd at Homestead and later on Sebring.
    Next up, seat solution (I'm 6'1" 225, 35 inch waist) need to gain about 2 inches to wear helmet and pass broom stick test. Thinking of starting with a foamectomy, and if that dosen't work, then looking at/for another solution.
    Lotus seats are looking nice since I still will be using her as a fun weekend driver.
    Next big expense will be with tires and wheels, but that will have to wait till once I wear down the Potenza's on the 16 inch wheels.
    Okay, that is enough for now. Glad to be part of this community.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AluminumStork For This Useful Post:

MaRcOp01o (01-21-2019)