Thread: Sharksgiving 2019!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Drives
    Sharka
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,007 Times in 1,278 Posts
    GOODIES!!!

As many of you know, I give away Hot Wheels cars with every order. And I always collect a bunch of the REALLY good ones to send out every Sharksgiving. These are the hard to find cars. The ones that go for $5-20 each on ebay and such. The collector cars.

I have over 500 to give away this year. And about 200 of those are Miatas that I’ve hoarded, traded for, or bought on ebay.

The first Sharksgiving orders will be packed with Miata Hot Wheels. I have ND and NA in the various colors. I’ve got a few Matchbox Miatas as well. And I’ve also got tons of hard to find cars to give away once the Miatas run out.

and...

an RX-8.

Yes, an RX-8. I’m asking $900 for it OBO. You’ll need a trailer.

I bought this beauty last summer in non-running condition. I was really hoping that the fix would be easy, so I tried all the tricks. The car has a new ignition system, new starter, new battery, and a few other small bits, but it doesn’t run. This RX-8 needs a new motor.

But that’s it. This car is a beauty. No damage, no rust, and a perfect interior. 6 speed manual. 9k redline… you know, once it has a working Renesis engine installed.

It’s a 2004 with a clean title and about 100k miles (if I remember right). Located in Albuquerque NM. Again, you’ll need a trailer. $900 OBO.

Email adam at revlimiter dot net to claim your RX-8.

This car is offered ONLY on my blog and on MR.net.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to revlimiter For This Useful Post:

Agent☣Orange (11-22-2019),Cermivelli (11-23-2019),oldgrayleather (11-22-2019),tsingson (11-22-2019)