Thread: SOLD - REV9 Porter LED tail lights and Garage Woolery trim rings Garage Vary panel

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    5,000 rpm - there be torque here! MiataQuest's Avatar
    Drives
    faster now with the Ecotec 2.4 (1992 white NA)
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,024 Times in 443 Posts

SOLD - REV9 Porter LED tail lights and Garage Woolery trim rings Garage Vary panel

SOLD

I have changed direction on what tail lights I will be adding to my Garage Vary rear panel.
    Therefore, I will be selling the following items to help fund my new design direction:
    ================================================== ========
    SALE #1 - REV9 PORTER LED TAIL LIGHTS $99 + $20 shipping in the continental US. ($119 total)
    That is a big discount from the Rev9 price of $349.99

Rev9 Linky: https://rev9autosport.com/rev9-led-p...ail-lamps.html

Below is a file picture from Rev9 where I bought them.
    I have never installed the lights. I offer a 3 month guarantee that they are functional and in as-new condition. I never tried them and would feel terrible if they did not work. Being winter you might need 3 months to get them installed! If you need actual pictures message me your email address. I would need to unpack them.

================================================== =============
    SALE #2 - GARAGE WOOLERY TRIM RINGS $70 + $20 shipping in the continental US. ($90 total)
    I bought these from Revlimiter for $159 so that is over a 50% discount. I believe they were made by Garage5.
    These are in new condition. Here is an actual picture after I bought them. (The Eunos emblems are not included)

I do not see these offered by Revlimiter anymore so I will borrow this photograph to show how they look on the car.

================================================== ========
    SALE #3 - BUY BOTH AND SAVE $20 SHIPPING
    $99 + $70 + $20 shipping = $189 total
    Last edited by MiataQuest; 02-06-2021 at 09:14 AM.