I am in need of NA01-88-084-00 OEM Mazda seat recline lever plastic knob/ cover for the Left (USA Driver Side) seat. Unfortunately, this part has been discontinued by Mazda and is no longer available new. I figure I have the following options:

1. Wait indefinitely for a used one to show up on eBay or elsewhere. It seems most Miata salvage parts operations only want to sell the entire seat as a complete item. Cost: ~$15 shipped.

2. Purchase the tan color plastic cover NA01-88-084-88 ($5) and spray paint it black, first by spraying adhesion promoter ($15) then the actual plastic spray paint ($10). Cost: ~$30.

3. Purchase aftermarket Arcos brand lever from eBay. This part has no detail or grain. It is very plain and doesn't match OEM exactly but is serviceable. Cost: $10.

4. Ask a friend to 3D print me one off Thingaverse. Same issues as Arcos above. No painting required if printed using black ABS filament. Cost: $15.

5. Maybe there's a fancy decorative trim option made of polished aluminum that I'm unaware of from someone like IL Motorsports or NA Products? Cost: ~$80.

Anyone have any recommendations or want to sell me this part?