Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: NA Miata Values & Discussion Thread MX5 Miata Roadster

3,000 rpm - starting to feel the power Andy's Avatar
    Drives
    Crystal White 1992
    Thanks Given
    Down here miatas are still pretty cheap. Take a look at this 93 with 60,000. Only asking $3500.

http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/cto/3913302451.html

Mod Squad
    Drives
    2016 Ceramic GT
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,453 Times in 1,354 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kung fu jesus View Post
    Buddy of mine in ATL picked up a long nose '91 Siverstone NA last night, all original with maintenance history, 83k miles. $2500.

Attachment 8337
    91 Silverstone. Ew.

Admin / Pit Boss / Miataholic Phatmiata's Avatar
    Drives
    Kirin the '93LE Roadster #1073
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,521 Times in 4,642 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kung fu jesus View Post
    Buddy of mine in ATL picked up a long nose '91 Siverstone NA last night, all original with maintenance history, 83k miles. $2500.

Attachment 8337
    fug that is what I was looking for too.

3,000 rpm - starting to feel the power BoBo's Avatar
    Drives
    & Rides
    Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by Phatmiata View Post
    Here is a nice Laguna Blue R-PACKAGE for sale at $5900. Price seems high for the miles but im sure if he waits long enough he will get the price, you dont see too many R-Package for sale in this color if its legit.

http://orlando.craigslist.org/cto/2892694548.html

Attachment 2531
    If I had the extra cash, I would have bought this R spec as long as it has the oem suspension. These cars are hard to find in clean condition.
    08 Kawasaki Ninja 250R Tuned/Track Prepared
    04 Z4 2.5 M Sport Package
    01 SLK 230 Kompressor AMG Sport Package

6,000 rpm - mere mortals would shift theothersawyer's Avatar
    Drives
    1994 Classic Red
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,498 Times in 734 Posts
    fug that is what I was looking for too.
    Damn! Had I known that car was for sale I would have went and looked at it and picked it up for you! Haha

Drives
    93 LE
    Thanks Given
    . . . Probably been noticed, but here is another mid-$2k silverstone for sale with 88k miles: http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/cto/3863899841.html
    It's not pristine but it appears to be reasonably priced, especially if the current owner will negotiate. I'd be willing to take a peek at it if someone was interested.

2,000 rpm - light wheelspin, no bog here! afc2112's Avatar
    Drives
    Red 1991
    Thanks Given
    ^ Phat?

Drives
    Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by Dandy View Post
    . . . Probably been noticed, but here is another mid-$2k silverstone for sale with 88k miles: http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/cto/3863899841.html
    It's not pristine but it appears to be reasonably priced, especially if the current owner will negotiate. I'd be willing to take a peek at it if someone was interested.
    Sent him an email.... thanks Dandy!

Drives
    Thanks Given

1990 MAZDA MIATA MX5 ROADSTER 27 Miles !!!!

WOW look at this one on eBay, it has only 27 miles , crazy, too bad its just the average RED NA

UPDATED
    Winning bid:US $15,000.00
    Reserve met
    [ 24 bids ]

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mazda-MX-5-M...US_Cars_Trucks

Quote Originally Posted by eBay

powellwm (123) Seller Notes: “This is an amazing find, the car only had 20 miles on it when I bought it, 6.9 miles added because wasdelivered on a car dolly. This car was never registered or titled when I bought it, I now have a clean AZ title for it. It has the hard top and all options for the year built. There are some scratches on the car and one small dent (shown in pic) on front fender. The interior is in very good condition with a little fading on the convertible top (shown in pic). The hard top has 3/4in scratch on the pass side (shown in pic) otherwise in very good condition. I have taken out the plugs and put Marvel Mystery oil in the cyl's and turned engine over by hand and it seems to be ingood condition (turns over freely) I have all the paper work for the car (owners manual ect...) the tires are original and are weather cracked the drivers side tires are in worse condition with some splits. I hooked up a battery and the pwr windows work but drivers side is slow so my need lube. door speakers are bad.”

1990 MAZDA MIATA MX5 ROADSTER. This is a true barn find, has been in storage for 24 years in an enclosed building but with windows causing some fading in some areas. The car was never titled or registered, never issued a plate. I have only titled the car in my name to prove ownership. The car didn't have keys when I bought it so had to have keys made. The car was originally sold in NV but when I contacted Mazda the dealer is no longer in business. I have some original paperwork on the car such as dealer pre delivery check off sheet. The car only had 20 miles showing when I bought it but 6.9 miles was added when it was delivered on a car dolly. This car is all original except windshield wipers, haven't changed or added any fluids. I have only had the car detailed and cleaned up. There is some fading on the inside of the convertible top, the outside looks like new! The convertible rear window is clear but with some bad spots but is original. The exterior is in good condition with very nice paint, does have some scratches on hood and trunk, There is a small dent in the pass front fender. The hard top is in very good condition with one 3/4in scratch on the pass side, the glass is in great condition. The only thing I've done to the engine is taken out the plugs put a little Marvel Mystery oil in the cyls and turned over by hand, it turns over freely. Missing the battery and antenna otherwise complete. The original floor mats and tonneau cover in the trunk still in original never opened plastic bags.
    I hope this car goes to someone who knows how to take care of it the way it should be done, after all where are you going to find a 1990 car with only 27 miles on it? I also has the original factory build sheet and owner manual.

any questions please call me at (928) 718-7182 thanks

Car may be viewed by appointment.

$(KGrHqJHJEkFH-qh4RkOBSB-dWPjtg~~60_57.jpg$(KGrHqMOKpIFIBsL,jYZBSB-bRecdw~~60_57.jpg$(KGrHqRHJE0FHlnhl2wOBSB-bpW27w~~60_57.jpg
    $T2eC16dHJGoFFvtvHUe)BSB-,y0JGg~~60_57.jpg$(KGrHqF,!rcFHtL3-NFeBSCE)-BNr!~~60_57.jpg$(KGrHqMOKpIFIBsL,jYZBSB-cfn(3g~~60_57.jpg
    $T2eC16JHJHUFFflF6edSBSB-bfuFZw~~60_57.jpg$(KGrHqRHJEUFH9ZkkOZ0BSB-,MSrNg~~60_57.jpg

Drives
    95' White NA
    Thanks Given
    I've been watching that.. Pretty wild!

Drives
    Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by eBay
    ...... I have taken out the plugs and put Marvel Mystery oil in the cyl's and turned engine over by hand and it seems to be ingood condition (turns over freely) ......
    This is the part that I'm wondering about? If it spins freely, why not try to start the car up??? Seems it would fetch more money if folks knew it was a running car? Although he is getting a pretty penny for it as it sits now.

4,000 rpm - entering the fun zone etikoner's Avatar
    Drives
    1995 Merlot Mica
    Thanks Given

Drives
    Thanks Given
    Looks like someone got a time capsule Miata! Winning bid was 15,000

Anybody know who bought it?

1,000 rpm - releasing the clutch osprey2000's Avatar
    Drives
    1994 M Edition
    Thanks Given
    This is the part that I'm wondering about? If it spins freely, why not try to start the car up??? Seems it would fetch more money if folks knew it was a running car? Although he is getting a pretty penny for it as it sits now.
    It was a smart move on the seller's part. If he fills it with fluids, attempts to start it and oil pukes from every dry-rotted seal in the engine (which is a risk since the car has sat for 23 years), he will have to rebuild it to sell it. And you have to rebuild that engine, to keep it's originality. Even then it's no longer "original". And then, you probably still only get 15K for the car. Maybe even less. The risk (and it's a big one) gets passed onto the buyer instead. It's probably gonna take a lot of work to make it drivable again.

First Coast Miata Club

4,000 rpm - entering the fun zone etikoner's Avatar
    Drives
    1995 Merlot Mica
    Thanks Given
    If I spent $15,000 on that, I'd stick it in an air conditioned room and cover it in plastic for another 15 years. Lol

Cars with a thousand miles; I wouldn't mind raping.

A $15k 23 year old car with 27 miles; not so much.. Lol

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast