Thread: Vindi Roadsters

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    2,000 rpm - light wheelspin, no bog here! vindi49's Avatar
    Drives
    1991 V Limited
    Thanks Given
    Update time ... The Volvo is still sat in a corner, waiting for a new engine ... my green track car is still sat in the garage, waiting for a miracle ...

Got a Mk2.5 Sport that I'm using as a daily ... following a conversation with Vlad from Jass, I'm trying my best to have at least one MX5 on the road at any one time. This one came up fairly cheap and fairly local, so Cerberus was roped in to give me a lift and I grabbed it ... really pleased I did, it's got some rust issues but will do me fine until one of the other cars gets finished. It's really nice being back in a 5 ... top down in the winter, is there anything better?!!

Still finishing off the V6 and another green Mk1 1.8, thinking I'll sell them on when the weather improves a bit. Managed to buy an auto recently as well, the Auto bits are being stripped out to go into a Triumph TR3a replica (yes, really!) that's being built for a disabled guy. Once that's done, I'll do ... something ... with it. Haven't thought that far, but it's a solid Mk1, so worth hanging on to. Then there's a Mk2 I bought .. can't remember why I bought it, even my wife seems to have given up even asking whether the cars on the drive are new, old, coming, going or just lodging with us for a short time!

There are some pretty huge changes happening to my green car, but I'm not going to say anything else or give a timescale as it always seems to fall apart when I say "my plans are ...." Hoping it will be an interesting, road legal track biased car though.

Russell.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to vindi49 For This Useful Post:

NCGreasemonkey (01-31-2017)