This is on my manual NB1, mods are an SRI and a Racingbeat muffler.

Okay, so this problem started in the middle of winter. The first time it happened I did a hard pull from a dig, as I shifted into second the car lost all power for a quick second, turning off and on quickly jerking me back and forth, I put the clutch in and just coasted and it seemed to be fine. Then I did another pull a few days later and it did it again.

After that the problem went away for a while until I took a road trip to OH where it happened a bit more frequently during hard driving in some twisties chasing XCLR8TN. The roads were a little bumpy but not too bad. When we lined up to do a pull this happened in first, second, and third.

Again, after that the problem stopped for a while other than a few times here and there until this week, today probably being the worst. I was driving in traffic leading up to an expressway where the speed changes from 80kph to 100kph so I downshifted to 3rd and was going to accelerate up to about 115kph, but with about half throttle the car just didn't want to co-operate. It shut on and off probably over 10 times in that short stretch to the point that I almost pulled over because it was so bad.

So a quick overview; when accelerating a little harder the car loses all power, radio shuts off, gauges all drop to 0 for a quick second, then the car turns back on and everything seems normal. Whenever it does this it obviously starts jerking around as if I was jabbing the throttle or kicking the clutch in and out.

It also happens over some bigger bumps or when I go over railway crossings at regular speeds (50-60kph).

I checked for codes but it's still just the one for my intake mani/egr (the 99-00 NB issue).

Any ideas what this could be? I can't do one specific thing to replicate it and it doesn't happen everytime I do a pull, just spontaneously whenever it feels like it lol