After having driven a Roadster for the first time in 2008, i knew that i had to own one at some point. In 2010 i had the financial means to actually buy one and after about a year of looking around for the right model - i wanted a '94 BRG 1.8 with the old 93 dash board, no ABS, no Airbags - and guess what, i found exactly that!
It was located at the north sea coast of germany and i got it rather cheaply via ebay - didnt take a look at it before but owning Mazdas for 10 years i had a good idea of what to expect.
A friend took me there, about 350 miles, and this is what i bought home:

On the drive home the car already exhibited a few problems (one being a lack of power above 4000 rpm) but all in all it was a solid purchase.
Back home i immediately got rid of the hidious style bar and installed my pre-purchased Runabout mirrors as well as some Miata side markers and Eunos Roadster badges.

I then did a service including new valve cover gasket and therefore took the opportunity to spray the valve cover while i was at it - strut brace and Mazdaspeed wires went in at the same time:

Also installed some JDM interour bling items:

After that i got the car registered and finally could start driving
The car still had no power, however i notced a whistling sound when revving abobe 4k rpm, so i ordered a Magnaflow cat and got incredibly lucky on ebay, where i sourced an original JDM Car Make Corn's cat back - locally for a bargain price. An opportunity that couldnt be missed:

Aand, this did the trick - the original muffler must have been blocked, since the swap the car revs happily and develops good (standard) power.

Next thing on the list were tires - i actually intended to run the OEMs for a whily, however the installed tires were just some cheap crap - so on with some black NB alloys and ZE912 rubber:

The keen observer might also notice the added R-package lip (I'm skipping some things and try to keep this a brief-ish introduction).

Some lucky ebay finds:
Beatrush slam panel:

Leather instrument cowl:

Then it was time for the big delivery:

After installing, things looked a bit better

Second picture also shows Rikamae dook pulls, 320mm MOMO Corse wheel, Ally hand brake knob, VDO oil temperature gauge.
What you cant see: Uprated H&R ARBs.