12/7/10 (After not doing a damn thing to it for 3 months.)

Alrighty, small update, and pictures will follow in the next day or two. (Much of this stuff didn't happen, ended up going back to stock fuel and electronics.)

My [shizzle]ty "weld" finally failed on the flange adapter. So i took the manifold off to get it re-welded. Found that the weld had failed completely and that the adapter was held on by 2 of the remaining bolts from the adapter when i first got the car. (bolt on adapter) Decided to just get new better quality bolts and just roll with that rather than take the crap shoot of welding 20 year old cast iron that had been heat cycled thousands of times.

Of course, as i am prone to do.... one thing led to another led to another led to another.

The front half of the car is all apart again.

Installed new Addco front endlinks. (that kinda sucked.) Fog lights are installed.

Innovate Auto Timer/Wideband display is flush mounted in the trim panel in front of the sunroof controls. Greddy Profec B Spec II and Greddy Turbo Timer are flush mounted in the cigarette tray. MSD Blaster2 coil is installed. Right now i'm fighting with the LC-1 and wiring it up to do narrowband simulation so i can stop running so rich after the car realises that it doesn't have an o2 sensor.

I decided NOT to do the TKT hybrid setup, so if anyone is interested in that setup, let me know. (Lacking ONLY a wastegate. Have manifold, dump tube, full 3" exhaust, and turbo. Uses stock oil feed.)

The Moroso catch can is mounted, but i don't have all the lines run to it yet. Gotta go get one of my spare valve covers tapped for AN fittings.

I'll be using the ZombieSS 440 ECU with Supra 440cc injectors on my current turbo setup until this turbo starts to fail, then i'll be jumping up to the DriftMotion CT26-57 come spring/summer. I have an Aeromotive 13109 AFPR that i'm waiting on two fittings to come in for. (FYI, the KL fuel rail adapters for aftermarket afpr work on 1st gens, too.)

The port polished head will be dropped off next month to have it gone through, might be putting in oversized valves, and WILL be doing dual valve springs. Have already talked to Delta Cams, and will be running their Stage 3 cam.

My ported and extrude honed intake manifold will be sent to a machine shop next month as well to be shortened, then i'll have to start figuring out what throttle body to try to make work on there. I see no reason why the car shouldn't make 300whp using Gavin's ideas of making the motor work smarter, not harder.

I also picked up a set of FD RX7 wheels that i'll be refinishing/polishing over the winter, and then i'll be cramming those with a set of 245/45-16 RS2s under the car, i anticipate needing to roll the fenders pretty drastically.

Pics will follow when i get back out to the car. It's currently sharing a garage with a built to the hilt drift 240/Silva with a built KA-T in it, so space is a little limited, but it works.

I'm HOPING the car should move under it's own power again this weekend, but i'd rather make sure that everything is set to go rather than rush it. But it's gotta get out of that garage so i can start tearing into the Celica, which is more important to me. (Sorry. )

1/16/11

Ugh i hate wiring.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

1/21/11

They aren't sticking too well, and the dash is too brittle to set screws in there, and they're way bigger than i thought they would be.

I may try some Autometer pods, but i kinda doubt i'd like those either. Ricey A-pillar is probably my best choice unfortunately.

Probably going to get a different wideband as well.

Lights off.

Lights on.

Mess.

Ugh.