Hot Wheels / Matchbox Mazda MX-5 Miata (all the colors & variations) Photo thread

Here is a small part of my Hot Wheels Collection, someone asked what Miata's I had so here are some photos I recently took.

Now that Hot Wheels appears to have the license again for Mazda since they did that old school RX7 I am hoping we will see some NEW Miatas, more colors, or even a mold for the NB MX5 Mazdaspeed, or NC MX5 Miata? (fingers crossed)

Anyhow, onto the cars, I started collecting in 1997 or so, and what started with just looking for Miatas turned into a huge collection later on down the road. Here are the Hot Wheels Miatas in production order. FWIW now is a GREAT time for you guys to pick these cars up dirt cheap on ebay, as it took a lot of time and money to get all of mine way back when.

This might take me a few minutes to get them all listed, so just hang on! And Ill do the Mazda 3rd Gen RX7 in another thread.

(made in 1991) Mazda MX-5 Miata Red Version 1

This version has Red Paint, Tan Interior, Clear Windshield, and Type F basic blackwall wheels/tires, has the "Miata" tampo on the hood. Blister card #116

Est. book value $15 ~ $20

NA Miata Red Version 1.jpg