Thread: Just another silver NB....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    3,000 rpm - starting to feel the power mx54life's Avatar
    Drives
    1999 10th AE
    Thanks Given
    So how long did it took before they showed up? I have an FFS kit, should I contact them before ordering?
    Life is short drive a Miata

Drives
    99 Silver NB
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,066 Times in 1,332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mx54life View Post
    What trouble did you encounter with Fab9? I am about to order some COP’s too.
    Quote Originally Posted by mx54life View Post
    So how long did it took before they showed up? I have an FFS kit, should I contact them before ordering?
    So I had received my COPs from Fab9 after waiting over a month and being told that there was only a 3 day build time and just given excuse after excuse on why it was taking so long. I have seen on the website that it's now a 3 week build time. I have seen other people with great experiences. I get that sometimes things take a little bit longer than expected but it was more how they handled the situation that kind of bugged me. Now that is my own personal experience and other's may vary. As far as your FFS kit, I would contact them just to verify which kit would work best and an estimate of build time.

On a different note, I have been thinking about making a trip to Petersburg, VA to grab some new floor mats from Moss. Mine are just old and faded. I am trying to clean up the little things on the car so it looks like that is next along with new side mirrors if I can find some good condition silver ones.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tsingson For This Useful Post:

kung fu jesus (02-28-2020),mx54life (02-28-2020)