Thread: Typhoon Jelawat..

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    4,000 rpm - entering the fun zone DK Wolf's Avatar
    Drives
    MR.net Ball Breaker
    Thanks Given

Typhoon Jelawat..

So I'm bored, decided to share some awesome natural destruction going here in Japistan.

Got hit with this massive typhoon and so far, it's caused the most damage in almost 5 years. +150mph winds and severe flooding.

Anyway, here's the good stuff.

My window popped out of my rails and rain has been bubbling it at an alarmingly high rate. I have a spare set of coilovers in my room and started bashing my window back into the rail. (I have no tools in my room).

Then while I'm doing a food run for my friend and his new born baby. I stop by to snag a picture of this. His car is the silver Honda/Acura hahaha

Then had a strong gust and flipped this teggy over, it ran into the building during it's flipping and knocked out a window and a chunk of wall belonging to a female airmen on the first floor...

Here's an STI B4 with the signature STI wing ripped off...

part of our comm just got knocked out (it's commercial, don't worry) and the bowl folded in half.

here's one, one of my forum members on the local forum put up while he's running back from a family mart (it's the jap version of 7-11)

will be posting more... once the typhoon settles, odds are I'll be thrown on a recovery team and sent out on a chopper.... many more pictures to come
    Last edited by DK Wolf; 09-29-2012 at 04:34 AM.
    1994 Mazda Miata, 1992 Mazda Miata Sold, 1995 Mazda Rx7 (500hp) Sold, 1999 Subaru GC8 (310hp) Sold