Thread: Msm Front lip.

2,000 rpm - light wheelspin, no bog here! turbotyla's Avatar
    Thanks Given

Msm Front lip.

Alright i am on the fence about this being that i absolutely love the msm front lip But being that i have decided to do a full aero setup on my car i cannot justify keeping to front lip.

i may go with a touge run/gv style for my 2001 so that i can get the front dam lower.

i Have no clue what the mazdaspeed miata front lip is worth. I know what i paid for it and paid to have it painted. i also know that i will not get that out of it. It is currently British racing green and looks great. the only flaw is underneath where it has scratches. But you cannot see them when it is installed unless you jack the car and look. I will post pictures of the scratches when i get them.

Also i have access to a paint gun and everything needed to paint this lip to match it to your car for a little extra if thats what someone wants. I can paint it your paint code but as far as sunfade and a perfect match i cannot guarantee. But i imagine most of the miata colors would be easy. The mazdaspeed ones would be hard to match perfect.

So let me know what you think the lip is worth. And what you think me having it paint matched would be worth. Thanks guys.

Individual-1 ☚ ☻ ☛ Agent☣Orange's Avatar
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,321 Times in 2,545 Posts
    $400 as is, $500 paint matched

Thanks Given

Re: Msm Front lip.

Anyone else. Thanks yellow for the post

4,000 rpm - entering the fun zone Cxmoney's Avatar
    Drives
    A White Miata
    Thanks Given
    Damn i didnt know MSM lips cost that much. Looks like i will just have to buy a MSM instead of a reg NB so i can justify the cost of the msm body kit

Thanks Given

Re: Msm Front lip.

Well I paid close to that for it a year or so ago. And most have damage. This one does not have anything but scrapes from the ground.
    No splits or body work done.

Also I'm willing to paint it. So just buy this for your nb