Thread: 1991 BRG SE Miata For Sale, Lots of upgrades in Great Condition $4900 OBO

Idling - Listen to it purr... riceracer336's Avatar
    Drives
    British Racing Green 1991-SE Miata
    Thanks Given

1991 BRG SE Miata For Sale, Lots of upgrades in Great Condition $4900 OBO

Hello, I am selling my 91' BRG Miata that has 104,000 miles.

Limited Production of only 3,000 Miatas made in this color IIRC.

Car is located in Palm Harbor, FL (near tampa)

This car has been in my family for 10 years, I have just recently had a few things done to it to make it in perfect running condition, and I have receipts for everything I am mentioning as well. I recently had the inner tire rod replaced, new timing belt, and new battery with 2 year warranty. Two new head seat speakers, New fog lights and had them re-installed, New headlight bulb. I also just recently had the whole car repainted, no scratches or dents, looks brand new! Exterior is perfect, the interior has 1 flaw and that is the driver seat has a tear in the middle of it, but all it needs a seat cover to cover up. There are many other upgrades as well, these are just the recent things I have done to make it sell ready, The car has a full body kit professionally installed, dual exhaust, custom convertible top with glass for the back mirror, custom interior lining in the back, flip up-touch screen dvd player as well as mp3, iPod, and phone hookup connections. There is nothing mechanically wrong with this car and once you see it, you will see how well kept I have kept this car. Thank You for looking and please email me or call me with any other questions, #727-637-2433 or email me at kam336@gmail.com $4900 OBO
    Attached Images Attached Images

Admin / Pit Boss / Miataholic Phatmiata's Avatar
    Drives
    Kirin the '93LE Roadster #1073
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,521 Times in 4,642 Posts
    free bump! Saw this car at the last local meet, looks really clean for its age! Good Luck with the sale! Hope it stays in the Tampa Club!

Idling - Listen to it purr... riceracer336's Avatar
    Drives
    British Racing Green 1991-SE Miata
    Thanks Given
    Thanks bud, I might try and make it out to another meet hopefully next week if I do not sell it before then.