Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kulluminati777's Mazdaspeed A-Spec touring kit

2,000 rpm - light wheelspin, no bog here! kulluminati777's Avatar
    Drives
    a MX3
    Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by Phatmiata View Post
    The engine bay looks super clean !! Nice work!! Its pretty rare that I even see these cars on the road, not to mention looking this nice!!

Thanks a ton. Yeah most MX3's barely survived the fast and furious era and the few that did are in bad shape and neglected and it gives all of us that are enthusiasts for this platform a bad name lol. I love and hate that there is no aftermarket support. It is a fun challenge to hunt for the rare pars and have a car no one has but sometimes i wish I had a sweet parts like you mx5 guys. A discovery was recently that a FC RX7 has the same moonroof as an MX3 so I got a CF one from online and got an aluminum radiator to cool my KLZE during the hot California summer

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kulluminati777 For This Useful Post:

Demon I Am (04-19-2014)

Drives
    a MX3
    Thanks Given
    So couple of days ago I found a little upgrade at the Pick and pull. There a little prettier than my homemade scuff plates

Also just got some UBER rare mazdaspeed sway bars!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kulluminati777 For This Useful Post:

WASABI (05-29-2014)

Drives
    a MX3
    Thanks Given
    SO the last couple weeks have been busy for the MS MX3 . I got my MS front sway bar on. I bought an LSD for pretty cheap and I fit up some mazdaspeed mirrors (made by ganador for the DW demio A-spec kit) here are a few pics

A side by side comparison.

Minus the actual weight I had to double check I indeed have the real deal front MS bar.

OEM

MS

Had to lower the whole front subframe but the bar looks right at home

I put on a little bit beefier endlinks than stock and put a mazdsapeed decal on the bar why? Because i got to represent.

Here is a pic a pick of my new MS mirrors (ganadors) I love the look. Especially over my ebay ones lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kulluminati777 For This Useful Post:

Phatmiata (06-14-2014)

Admin / Pit Boss / Miataholic Phatmiata's Avatar
    Drives
    Kirin the '93LE Roadster #1073
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,521 Times in 4,642 Posts
    Those are some serious looking brakes!!! Nice work as always!!

Drives
    a MX3
    Thanks Given
    I recently modded my gauges to give that OEM mazdaspeed look not even knowing that MS actually made real gauges for the car. I was so excited and sad at the same time because they were made but who knows if any were even sold plus my chances of finding a set second hand are slim. Also looking at the specs from the catalog there only for the 4 bangers that came out and there only in KPH I REALLY hope I will be able to get them replicated in MPH by revlimiter who you all know to well. If you have read this thread you know I NEED a set or my life will be incomplete lol

Here is a set of the real deal I want to get remade in MPH

I got my Carbon Fiber hatch in the mail and a few weeks ago and I love it. It is in rough shape though. Its been neglected (never mounted) its been abused ( a few spots that need fixin) and abandoned ( its been sold a few times) but its home now and I will be taking good care of it. There are only 8 or so of these in the MX3 community as they were made by some guy who could do carbon fiber and not a big comany or anything.

I will be mounting my mazdaspeed wing on it. I think it will hold but if it doesnt I may just mold the two as one piece with fiberglass. So first ill have to re fiberglass the hatch a bit in spots and drill the holes needed to mount the wing. I dont think ill get lexan or anything like that right now. i think ill wait till I move and strip the car down for paint to get one.

And here is some update photos to show you what the car is looking like right now

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kulluminati777 For This Useful Post:

MaRcOp01o (08-23-2018)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123