This year marks the 50th Anniversary of the Rolex 24 at Daytona, race weekend is January 26-29, 2012

DIS is promoting an exclusive Mazda Car Corral at this years Rolex 24hr Race, and a (volunteer, Marlon) organizer of many successful Mazda car corrals around the country is involved with making this Mazda corral one of the best.

Here is the official info available now:

TWO-DAY GRANDSTAND & INFIELD TICKET
- $45 January 28-29
- Two-day unreserved grandstand & infield ticket with garage access
- Rolex 24 50th Anniversary hat with Mazda Logo*
*To receive the hat, tickets need to be purchased by 01/01/12
- Exclusive Mazda corral parking behind the Frontstretch grandstands, with easy access to the infield trams
-Add Friday admission for $15
That $45 offer is a 50% savings, because the regular 2-day ticket does not include garage access + you have reserved parking with other Mazda cars.

Look for more updates leading up to the event. Many items are still in discussion including the possibility of a mobile dyno, lots of swag, team &/or driver visits etc...

This ticket package is already available for purchase, to purchase online click here: Exclusive Mazda car corral offer (see flyer below), or call 1-8666-500-TIXX and just indicate the 45$ Mazda corral package advertised on their website here: Special Car corral offers

I have no financial affiliation with DIS or any of the potential sponsors of this car corral or race event, I simply want to ensure all my Mazda brothers and sisters have a place to have fun at this years Rolex 24